Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Emmen vs Helmond Sport Tip
Emmen
Eerste Divisie
14 January 2022
07:00
Helmond Sport

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Emmen vs Helmond Sport AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Emmen or the Draw. Emmen take on Helmond Sport in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Emmen has a 79% probability to beat Helmond Sport at home. Helmond Sport playing away has a 21% probability to beat Emmen.

Win Probability

Emmen
Helmond Sport
W 79% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
21% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Emmen or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Emmen
Helmond Sport
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
23 15 7 153 25 52
2. Emmen
22 14 3 534 19 45
3. Excelsior
22 13 4 548 19 43
4. Jong Ajax
23 13 4 649 15 43
5. ADO Den Haag
22 15 2 550 21 41
6. Roda
23 11 7 548 20 40
7. De Graafschap
23 12 4 735 10 40
8. FC Eindhoven
23 11 5 740 12 38
9. Jong PSV
23 9 5 941 7 32
10. NAC Breda
23 7 8 832 3 29
11. VVV Venlo
23 8 2 1326 -9 26
12. Telstar
23 6 8 926 -16 26
13. Den Bosch
23 8 2 1326 -17 26
14. Jong AZ
23 7 4 1221 -7 25
15. FC OSS
23 6 6 1127 -9 24
16. MVV
23 7 2 1423 -21 23
17. Jong Utrecht
23 6 4 1324 -19 22
18. Helmond Sport
22 5 5 1220 -15 20
19. Dordrecht
23 5 5 1331 -19 20
20. Almere City FC
23 4 5 1434 -19 17

Head-to-Head

Emmen
 
Helmond Sport
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Emmen vs Helmond Sport Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
42%
58%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
71%
29%
Emmen Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
86%
FORME
80%
Helmond Sport Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
29%
Defending %
64%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Emmen or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
03 Sep 2021
Helmond Sport
Emmen
Eerste Divisie
16 Mar 2018
Helmond Sport
Emmen
Eerste Divisie
03 Nov 2017
Helmond Sport
Emmen
Eerste Divisie
17 Feb 2017
Helmond Sport
Emmen
Eerste Divisie
09 Sep 2016
Helmond Sport
Emmen