Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria El Bayadh vs Ben Aknoun Tip
El Bayadh
Ligue 2
14 January 2022
02:00
Ben Aknoun

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

El Bayadh vs Ben Aknoun AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is El Bayadh or the Draw. El Bayadh take on Ben Aknoun in this Ligue 2 league match played in Algeria. El Bayadh has a 81% probability to beat Ben Aknoun at home. Ben Aknoun playing away has a 19% probability to beat El Bayadh.

Win Probability

El Bayadh
Ben Aknoun
W 81% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
19% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: El Bayadh or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

El Bayadh
Ben Aknoun
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Ligue 2 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. JS Bordj Ménaïel
15 11 2 226 17 35
2. USM Annaba
15 8 5 219 8 29
3. Teleghma
15 7 7 122 13 28
4. Khenchela
15 7 7 122 10 28
5. CA Batna
15 8 4 317 -1 28
6. US Chaouia
15 7 2 619 6 23
7. JSM Skikda
15 6 3 615 3 21
8. AS AIN Mlila
15 5 6 410 0 21
9. Hamra Annaba
15 4 6 515 1 18
10. MO Bejaia
15 2 11 216 4 17
11. MO Constantine
15 4 5 616 -6 17
12. RB Ouargla
15 4 4 713 -2 16
13. JSM Bejaia
15 4 3 816 -8 15
14. El Eulma
15 3 3 99 -11 12
15. Lakhdaria
15 1 5 910 -11 8
16. Bordj BOU Arreridj
15 1 3 1112 -23 6

Head-to-Head

El Bayadh
 
Ben Aknoun
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
El Bayadh vs Ben Aknoun Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
El Bayadh Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
80%
FORME
47%
Ben Aknoun Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
80%
Defending %
50%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
El Bayadh or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals