Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Eintracht Frankfurt vs Antwerp Tip
Eintracht Frankfurt
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
08:00
Antwerp

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Antwerp AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Eintracht Frankfurt or the Draw. Eintracht Frankfurt take on Antwerp in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Eintracht Frankfurt has a 73% probability to beat Antwerp at home. Antwerp playing away has a 27% probability to beat Eintracht Frankfurt.

Win Probability

Eintracht Frankfurt
Antwerp
W 73% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
27% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Eintracht Frankfurt or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Eintracht Frankfurt
Antwerp
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.6

Head-to-Head

Eintracht Frankfurt
 
Antwerp
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Antwerp Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
58%
42%
Defending (H2H)
73%
27%
FORME (H2H)
71%
29%
Eintracht Frankfurt Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
84%
FORME
83%
Antwerp Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
26%
Defending %
58%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Eintracht Frankfurt or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Antwerp
Eintracht Frankfurt