Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Spain Eibar vs Almeria Tip
Eibar
Segunda Division
15 October 2021
07:00
Almeria

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Eibar vs Almeria AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Almeria. Eibar take on Almeria in this Segunda Division league match played in Spain. Eibar has a 34% probability to beat Almeria at home. Almeria playing away has a 66% probability to beat Eibar.

Win Probability

Eibar
Almeria
W 34% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
66% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Almeria Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Eibar
Almeria
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
0.8

Segunda Division League Table (Spain)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Almeria
12 8 1 3 25 14 25
2. Eibar
12 7 3 2 19 5 24
3. Sporting Gijon
12 6 3 3 15 3 21
4. Las Palmas
12 5 5 2 18 5 20
5. Tenerife
12 6 2 4 15 3 20
6. Ponferradina
12 5 4 3 15 4 19
7. Valladolid
12 5 4 3 15 3 19
8. FC Cartagena
12 6 0 6 17 -2 18
9. Malaga
12 4 5 3 10 -2 17
10. Burgos
12 4 4 4 13 3 16
11. Oviedo
12 3 7 2 13 1 16
12. Huesca
12 4 3 5 15 2 15
13. Lugo
12 3 6 3 13 0 15
14. Fuenlabrada
12 3 6 3 10 0 15
15. Ibiza
12 3 6 3 15 -3 15
16. Real Sociedad II
12 3 5 4 13 -1 14
17. Mirandes
12 4 2 6 18 -2 14
18. Zaragoza
12 1 9 2 8 -2 12
19. Girona
12 3 3 6 10 -4 12
20. Leganes
12 2 4 6 12 -5 10
21. Amorebieta
12 1 5 6 11 -7 8
22. Alcorcon
12 2 1 9 9 -15 7

Head-to-Head

Eibar
 
Almeria
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Eibar vs Almeria Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
56%
44%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
57%
43%
Defending (H2H)
31%
69%
FORME (H2H)
52%
48%
Eibar Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
31%
FORME
73%
Almeria Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
77%
Defending %
69%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Almeria

Last 5 Matches

La Liga
26 Apr 2015
Almeria
Eibar
2-0
La Liga
08 Dec 2014
Almeria
Eibar
5-2