Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Croatia Dubrava Zagreb vs NK Osijek II Tip
Dubrava Zagreb
Druga HNL
15 September 2021
02:30
NK Osijek II
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Dubrava Zagreb vs NK Osijek II AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or NK Osijek II. Dubrava Zagreb take on NK Osijek II in this Druga HNL league match played in Croatia. Dubrava Zagreb has a 14% probability to beat NK Osijek II at home. NK Osijek II playing away has a 86% probability to beat Dubrava Zagreb.

Win Probability

Dubrava Zagreb
NK Osijek II
W 14% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
86% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or NK Osijek II Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Dubrava Zagreb
NK Osijek II
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.3
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.5
1

Druga HNL League Table (Croatia)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Rudes
7 3 3 1 13 5 12
2. Jarun
7 3 3 1 14 5 12
3. Dugopolje
7 3 2 2 9 2 11
4. Bsk Bijelo Brdo
7 3 2 2 8 -1 11
5. NK Osijek II
7 3 2 2 10 1 11
6. Croatia Zmijavci
7 3 2 2 9 0 11
7. Orijent 1919
7 3 2 2 12 1 11
8. Sesvete
7 3 1 3 6 -2 10
9. NK Varazdin
7 2 3 2 9 0 9
10. Solin
7 2 3 2 11 3 9
11. Dubrava Zagreb
7 2 3 2 11 2 9
12. Dinamo Zagreb II
7 1 5 1 8 0 8
13. HNK Cibalia
7 2 2 3 8 -2 8
14. Opatija
7 1 4 2 7 -1 7
15. Kustosija
7 0 4 3 8 -3 4
16. Inter Zapresic
7 1 1 5 3 -10 4

Head-to-Head

Dubrava Zagreb
 
NK Osijek II
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Dubrava Zagreb vs NK Osijek II Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
89%
11%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
91%
9%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
62%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
27%
73%
Dubrava Zagreb Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
54%
FORME
25%
NK Osijek II Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
69%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.25 2.44 3.40 3.85 2.75 3.03
2.20 2.44 3.30 3.88 2.65 3.01
2.05 2.23 3.25 3.73 3.10 3.53
2.28 2.44 3.42 3.8 2.81 3.06
2.25 2.44 3.40 3.85 2.75 3.03
2.08 2.32 3.30 3.95 2.74 3.17
2.31 2.43 3.62 3.93 2.81 2.99
2.26 2.48 3.20 3.67 2.74 3.08
2.30 2.45 3.40 3.74 2.84 3.08
2.25 2.44 3.30 3.73 2.80 3.1
2.28 2.45 3.45 3.85 2.76 3.01
2.09 2.27 3.25 3.71 3.05 3.45
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
2.85 3.19 1.38 1.46
1.80 1.89 2.00 2.12
1.83 1.92 1.98 2.09
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
1.84 1.99 1.86 2.01
1.83 1.91 2.00 2.1
1.86 1.95 1.96 2.06
3.00 3.38 1.35 1.42
2.90 3.28 1.36 1.44
2.95 3.34 1.35 1.43
1.87 1.96 1.95 2.04
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.29 1.35 3.40 3.85
1.60 1.68 2.31 2.48
1.25 1.31 3.60 4.19
1.25 1.31 3.60 4.19
1.25 1.32 3.55 4.15
Bookies
Yes No
1.63 1.74 2.15 2.35
1.71 1.82 2.05 2.21
1.63 1.74 2.15 2.35
1.67 1.76 2.15 2.31
1.65 1.77 2.10 2.3
1.68 1.79 2.10 2.27
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.35 2.98 1.22 2.41 1.53 4.02
1.40 2.99 1.27 2.45 1.57 3.89
1.33 2.64 1.30 2.53 1.67 4.43
1.37 2.94 1.26 2.47 1.55 3.91
1.35 2.98 1.22 2.41 1.53 4.02
1.35 2.93 1.26 2.53 1.51 3.8
1.37 2.94 1.26 2.47 1.55 3.91
1.40 2.86 1.29 2.44 1.65 4.15
1.38 2.99 1.27 2.52 1.52 3.73
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
NK Osijek II

Last 5 Matches

Druga HNL
29 May 2021
NK Osijek II
Dubrava Zagreb
0-5
Druga HNL
12 Dec 2020
NK Osijek II
Dubrava Zagreb
2-1
Druga HNL
20 Mar 2020
NK Osijek II
Dubrava Zagreb
Druga HNL
22 Sep 2019
NK Osijek II
Dubrava Zagreb
0-1