Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Netherlands Dordrecht vs MVV Tip
Dordrecht
Eerste Divisie
23 September 2022
07:00
MVV

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Dordrecht vs MVV AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or MVV. Dordrecht take on MVV in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Dordrecht has a 71% probability to beat MVV at home. MVV playing away has a 29% probability to beat Dordrecht.

Win Probability

Dordrecht
MVV
W 71% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
29% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or MVVType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Dordrecht
MVV
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
2

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. PEC Zwolle
8 6 1 123 13 19
2. Heracles
8 6 1 122 13 19
3. FC Eindhoven
8 5 3 017 10 18
4. Roda
8 4 3 115 5 15
5. Willem II
8 4 3 111 4 15
6. NAC Breda
8 4 2 212 2 14
7. MVV
8 4 2 216 1 14
8. VVV Venlo
8 4 2 214 0 14
9. Jong AZ
8 4 1 316 4 13
10. Jong Ajax
8 3 2 315 2 11
11. Almere City FC
8 3 1 410 -2 10
12. Jong PSV
8 2 3 39 -5 9
13. ADO Den Haag
8 2 2 410 -4 8
14. Telstar
8 2 2 46 -8 8
15. FC OSS
8 2 1 510 -4 7
16. Dordrecht
8 2 1 58 -5 7
17. Helmond Sport
8 2 0 67 -5 6
18. Den Bosch
8 2 0 610 -6 6
19. De Graafschap
8 1 2 59 -7 5
20. Jong Utrecht
8 1 2 56 -8 5

Head-to-Head

Dordrecht
 
MVV
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Dordrecht vs MVV Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
42%
58%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
41%
59%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
Dordrecht Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
30%
Defending %
65%
FORME
47%
MVV Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
43%
Defending %
57%
FORME
53%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.202.383.604.112.702.97
2.252.363.754.062.853.03
2.202.373.604.072.753.02
2.202.373.403.812.883.17
2.302.43.503.733.003.17
2.212.313.744.052.933.12
2.252.363.754.062.853.03
2.162.333.754.292.702.97
2.232.33.964.172.963.08
2.172.393.454.042.663
2.202.343.704.122.803.03
2.232.333.744.032.933.1
2.152.373.504.122.652.99
2.202.343.704.122.803.03
2.252.423.604.052.702.95
2.202.363.5742.813.07
2.162.333.604.12.773.06
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.372.631.511.61
2.452.621.551.62
2.352.581.541.63
2.382.611.531.62
2.372.61.531.62
2.382.611.531.62
2.452.621.551.62
1.711.82.112.25
2.322.451.631.69
1.741.822.112.22
2.302.591.511.63
2.382.611.531.62
2.372.631.511.61
2.352.611.521.62
2.372.61.531.62
2.352.611.521.62
1.791.852.092.17
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.181.234.405.27
1.181.224.755.51
1.171.224.755.62
1.171.234.505.44
1.161.25.005.92
1.161.214.705.7
1.181.224.755.51
1.952.041.871.96
1.171.25.255.96
1.962.041.881.96
1.141.214.505.8
1.161.214.705.7
1.181.234.405.27
1.141.24.605.88
1.181.244.335.22
1.161.214.755.74
1.992.051.891.95
Bookies
YesNo
1.511.622.352.62
1.501.572.552.76
1.461.562.502.8
1.531.622.382.61
1.501.582.502.73
1.511.592.492.71
1.501.572.552.76
1.521.592.492.69
1.541.62.512.67
1.451.552.502.82
1.511.592.482.7
1.511.622.352.62
1.441.552.502.83
1.501.62.402.67
1.501.592.452.7
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.412.991.262.391.614.06
1.423.051.222.261.654.36
1.412.961.272.41.624.07
1.403.031.252.41.573.95
1.402.971.282.481.573.85
1.402.91.272.391.654.22
1.423.051.222.261.654.36
1.412.891.272.361.694.37
1.383.011.232.381.564.03
1.372.91.252.411.604.17
1.402.91.272.391.654.22
1.412.991.262.391.614.06
1.372.91.252.411.604.17
1.443.051.252.311.654.18
1.402.971.252.371.624.17
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
MVV

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
25 Feb 2022
Dordrecht
MVV
Eerste Divisie
15 Oct 2021
Dordrecht
MVV
Eerste Divisie
23 Apr 2021
Dordrecht
MVV
Eerste Divisie
18 Dec 2020
Dordrecht
MVV
Eerste Divisie
03 Apr 2020
Dordrecht
MVV