Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Dinamo Zagreb vs Genk Tip
Dinamo Zagreb
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Genk

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Dinamo Zagreb vs Genk AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Dinamo Zagreb or the Draw. Dinamo Zagreb take on Genk in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Dinamo Zagreb has a 72% probability to beat Genk at home. Genk playing away has a 28% probability to beat Dinamo Zagreb.

Win Probability

Dinamo Zagreb
Genk
W 72% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
28% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Dinamo Zagreb or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Dinamo Zagreb
Genk
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.3
2

Head-to-Head

Dinamo Zagreb
 
Genk
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Dinamo Zagreb vs Genk Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
70%
30%
Defending (H2H)
62%
38%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Dinamo Zagreb Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
67%
FORME
50%
Genk Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
20%
Defending %
47%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Dinamo Zagreb or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Genk
Dinamo Zagreb