Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Belarus Dinamo Brest vs Smorgon Tip
Dinamo Brest
Vysshaya Liga
18 June 2021
05:00
Smorgon
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Dinamo Brest vs Smorgon 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Dinamo Brest or the Draw. Dinamo Brest take on Smorgon in this Vysshaya Liga league match played in Belarus. Dinamo Brest has a 94% probability to beat Smorgon at home. Smorgon playing away has a 6% probability to beat Dinamo Brest.

Win Probability

Dinamo Brest
Smorgon
W 94% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
6% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Dinamo Brest or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Dinamo Brest
Smorgon
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
2.6

Vysshaya Liga League Table (Belarus)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Shakhter Soligorsk
14 13 1 0 32 25 40
2. Bate Borisov
17 12 3 2 35 20 39
3. Ruh Brest
18 10 6 2 27 15 36
4. Dinamo Minsk
18 11 3 4 33 20 36
5. FC Gomel
16 9 4 3 32 18 31
6. Dinamo Brest
17 6 9 2 21 11 27
7. FC Minsk
17 6 6 5 25 -1 24
8. FC Vitebsk
17 5 8 4 20 5 23
9. FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk
17 5 5 7 21 -2 20
10. FC Isloch Minsk R.
17 5 5 7 22 -5 20
11. Torpedo Zhodino
16 5 4 7 16 -8 19
12. FC Slutsk
18 3 6 9 19 -12 15
13. Slavia Mozyr
17 3 4 10 19 -13 13
14. Neman
17 2 6 9 13 -12 12
15. Smorgon
18 1 5 12 13 -27 8
16. Sputnik
18 2 1 15 12 -34 7

Head-to-Head

Dinamo Brest
 
Smorgon
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Dinamo Brest vs Smorgon Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
60%
40%
Defending (H2H)
76%
24%
FORME (H2H)
83%
17%
Dinamo Brest Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
18%
Defending %
76%
FORME
33%
Smorgon Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
12%
Defending %
24%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Dinamo Brest or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals