Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Peru Deportivo Binacional vs U. San Martin Tip
Deportivo Binacional
Primera Division
27 September 2021
0830
U. San Martin

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Deportivo Binacional vs U. San Martin AI Prediction 27 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Deportivo Binacional or the Draw. Deportivo Binacional take on U. San Martin in this Primera Division league match played in Peru. Deportivo Binacional has a 55% probability to beat U. San Martin at home. U. San Martin playing away has a 45% probability to beat Deportivo Binacional.

Win Probability

Deportivo Binacional
U. San Martin
W 55% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
45% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Deportivo Binacional or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Deportivo Binacional
U. San Martin
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
1.8

Primera Division League Table (Peru)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Alianza Lima
15 12 3 0 25 18 39
2. Sporting Cristal
15 9 3 3 35 14 30
3. FBC Melgar
15 8 4 3 30 18 28
4. Universitario
15 7 5 3 27 10 26
5. Sport Boys
15 7 5 3 20 4 26
6. Cienciano
15 5 7 3 23 5 22
7. Deportivo Municipal
15 6 3 6 23 4 21
8. Carlos A. Mannucci
15 6 2 7 23 0 20
9. Deportivo Binacional
15 6 2 7 24 -3 20
10. UTC
15 5 5 5 15 -4 20
11. Cesar Vallejo
14 5 4 5 11 0 19
12. Ayacucho FC
15 5 4 6 18 -4 19
13. Alianza Atletico
15 4 3 8 20 -12 15
14. Sport Huancayo
14 2 8 4 15 -4 14
15. Academia Cantolao
15 3 5 7 18 -5 14
16. Alianza Universidad
15 3 5 7 15 -12 14
17. Cusco
15 3 4 8 27 -6 13
18. U. San Martin
15 0 4 11 5 -23 4

Head-to-Head

Deportivo Binacional
 
U. San Martin
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Deportivo Binacional vs U. San Martin Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
92%
8%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
85%
15%
Attacking (H2H)
80%
20%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
86%
14%
Deportivo Binacional Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
53%
Defending %
40%
FORME
40%
U. San Martin Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
13%
Defending %
40%
FORME
7%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Deportivo Binacional or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
31 Oct 2020
U. San Martin
Deportivo Binacional
0-2
Primera Division
13 Sep 2020
U. San Martin
Deportivo Binacional
Primera Division
01 Sep 2020
U. San Martin
Deportivo Binacional
0-0
Primera Division
30 Sep 2019
U. San Martin
Deportivo Binacional
1-3
Primera Division
12 Apr 2019
U. San Martin
Deportivo Binacional
6-0