Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands Den Bosch vs Almere City FC Tip
Den Bosch
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
Almere City FC

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Den Bosch vs Almere City FC AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Almere City FC. Den Bosch take on Almere City FC in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. Den Bosch has a 37% probability to beat Almere City FC at home. Almere City FC playing away has a 63% probability to beat Den Bosch.

Win Probability

Den Bosch
Almere City FC
W 37% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
63% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Almere City FC Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Den Bosch
Almere City FC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
2.4

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

Den Bosch
 
Almere City FC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Den Bosch vs Almere City FC Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
40%
60%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
62%
Defending (H2H)
57%
43%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Den Bosch Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
31%
FORME
20%
Almere City FC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
8%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Almere City FC

Last 5 Matches

Eerste Divisie
19 Mar 2021
Almere City FC
Den Bosch
2-0
Eerste Divisie
15 Oct 2020
Almere City FC
Den Bosch
1-1
Friendlies Clubs
20 Aug 2020
Almere City FC
Den Bosch
1-0
Eerste Divisie
06 Mar 2020
Almere City FC
Den Bosch
1-2
Eerste Divisie
22 Nov 2019
Almere City FC
Den Bosch
0-2