Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Netherlands De Graafschap vs FC Eindhoven Tip
De Graafschap
Eerste Divisie
15 October 2021
06:00
FC Eindhoven

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

De Graafschap vs FC Eindhoven AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is De Graafschap or the Draw. De Graafschap take on FC Eindhoven in this Eerste Divisie league match played in Netherlands. De Graafschap has a 55% probability to beat FC Eindhoven at home. FC Eindhoven playing away has a 45% probability to beat De Graafschap.

Win Probability

De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
W 55% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
45% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: De Graafschap or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.2
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Eerste Divisie League Table (Netherlands)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. FC Volendam
12 8 3 1 29 15 27
2. Excelsior
12 8 1 3 24 12 25
3. De Graafschap
12 7 2 3 20 6 23
4. Emmen
12 7 1 4 19 8 22
5. Jong Ajax
12 6 1 5 27 4 19
6. Jong AZ
12 6 1 5 12 1 19
7. Roda
12 5 3 4 22 4 18
8. Jong Utrecht
12 5 3 4 18 4 18
9. ADO Den Haag
12 7 2 3 25 8 17
10. FC Eindhoven
12 5 2 5 16 -2 17
11. VVV Venlo
12 5 1 6 14 -2 16
12. Telstar
12 4 4 4 16 -7 16
13. NAC Breda
12 4 3 5 19 1 15
14. MVV
12 5 0 7 15 -17 15
15. Jong PSV
12 4 2 6 19 -2 14
16. Helmond Sport
12 4 2 6 13 -4 14
17. Den Bosch
12 4 1 7 14 -7 13
18. FC OSS
12 3 1 8 14 -8 10
19. Almere City FC
12 2 3 7 21 -5 9
20. Dordrecht
12 1 4 7 13 -9 7

Head-to-Head

De Graafschap
 
FC Eindhoven
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
De Graafschap vs FC Eindhoven Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
56%
44%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
61%
39%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
De Graafschap Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
85%
Defending %
54%
FORME
67%
FC Eindhoven Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
54%
Defending %
54%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


De Graafschap or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Friendlies Clubs
17 Jul 2021
De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
Eerste Divisie
07 Mar 2021
De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
1-0
Eerste Divisie
29 Nov 2020
De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
3-2
Friendlies Clubs
30 Jul 2020
De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
1-0
Eerste Divisie
31 Jan 2020
De Graafschap
FC Eindhoven
1-1