Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Peru Cusco vs Academia Cantolao Tip
Cusco
Primera Division
27 September 2021
0400
Academia Cantolao

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Cusco vs Academia Cantolao AI Prediction 27 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Academia Cantolao. Cusco take on Academia Cantolao in this Primera Division league match played in Peru. Cusco has a 53% probability to beat Academia Cantolao at home. Academia Cantolao playing away has a 47% probability to beat Cusco.

Win Probability

Cusco
Academia Cantolao
W 53% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
47% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Academia Cantolao Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Cusco
Academia Cantolao
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.4
1

Primera Division League Table (Peru)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Alianza Lima
15 12 3 0 25 18 39
2. Sporting Cristal
15 9 3 3 35 14 30
3. FBC Melgar
15 8 4 3 30 18 28
4. Universitario
15 7 5 3 27 10 26
5. Sport Boys
15 7 5 3 20 4 26
6. Cienciano
15 5 7 3 23 5 22
7. Deportivo Municipal
15 6 3 6 23 4 21
8. Carlos A. Mannucci
15 6 2 7 23 0 20
9. Deportivo Binacional
15 6 2 7 24 -3 20
10. UTC
15 5 5 5 15 -4 20
11. Cesar Vallejo
14 5 4 5 11 0 19
12. Ayacucho FC
15 5 4 6 18 -4 19
13. Alianza Atletico
15 4 3 8 20 -12 15
14. Sport Huancayo
14 2 8 4 15 -4 14
15. Academia Cantolao
15 3 5 7 18 -5 14
16. Alianza Universidad
15 3 5 7 15 -12 14
17. Cusco
15 3 4 8 27 -6 13
18. U. San Martin
15 0 4 11 5 -23 4

Head-to-Head

Cusco
 
Academia Cantolao
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Cusco vs Academia Cantolao Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
57%
43%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
62%
38%
Defending (H2H)
29%
71%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Cusco Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
14%
FORME
27%
Academia Cantolao Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
36%
Defending %
64%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 27 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Academia Cantolao

Last 5 Matches

Friendlies Clubs
10 Jul 2021
Cusco
Academia Cantolao
Primera Division
16 Sep 2020
Cusco
Academia Cantolao
Primera Division
08 Sep 2020
Cusco
Academia Cantolao
1-1
Copa Bicentenario
05 Sep 2019
Cusco
Academia Cantolao
1-0
Copa Bicentenario
05 Jul 2019
Cusco
Academia Cantolao
3-1