Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Cuiaba vs Sport Recife Tip
Cuiaba
Serie A
14 October 2021
10:00
Sport Recife

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:10 14 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Cuiaba vs Sport Recife AI Prediction 14 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Sport Recife. Cuiaba take on Sport Recife in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Cuiaba has a 52% probability to beat Sport Recife at home. Sport Recife playing away has a 48% probability to beat Cuiaba.

Win Probability

Cuiaba
Sport Recife
W 52% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
48% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Sport Recife Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Cuiaba
Sport Recife
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Head-to-Head

Cuiaba
 
Sport Recife
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Cuiaba vs Sport Recife Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
25%
75%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
31%
69%
Cuiaba Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
33%
Defending %
50%
FORME
27%
Sport Recife Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
50%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.10 2.22 2.90 3.13 3.90 4.34
2.25 2.36 2.85 3.03 3.75 4.06
2.20 2.32 2.85 3.06 3.75 4.12
2.20 2.32 2.80 2.99 3.90 4.28
2.20 2.33 3.00 3.24 3.50 3.83
2.24 2.33 2.83 2.97 4.00 4.28
2.02 2.16 2.95 3.26 3.80 4.33
2.25 2.36 2.85 3.03 3.75 4.06
2.23 2.32 2.95 3.12 3.75 4.02
2.27 2.33 2.84 2.93 4.15 4.35
2.28 2.39 2.97 3.16 3.50 3.77
2.20 2.34 2.80 3.03 3.70 4.12
2.26 2.35 2.82 2.95 3.98 4.25
2.10 2.22 2.90 3.13 3.90 4.34
2.20 2.32 2.85 3.06 3.75 4.12
2.10 2.21 2.90 3.11 4.00 4.42
2.19 2.29 2.88 3.06 3.90 4.23
2.02 2.16 2.95 3.26 3.80 4.33
2.26 2.4 3.00 3.26 3.30 3.61
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
5.50 6.41 1.15 1.19
5.00 5.45 1.20 1.22
5.00 6.2 1.14 1.19
5.50 6.57 1.14 1.18
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
6.50 7.66 1.12 1.15
5.50 6.41 1.15 1.19
1.79 1.84 2.11 2.19
6.22 7.05 1.14 1.17
1.63 1.68 2.36 2.47
4.65 5.44 1.18 1.23
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
5.00 5.45 1.20 1.22
5.00 6.35 1.13 1.19
5.45 6.37 1.15 1.19
6.50 7.66 1.12 1.15
1.58 1.63 2.47 2.59
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.60 1.71 2.20 2.41
1.57 1.64 2.40 2.57
1.60 1.66 2.40 2.53
1.62 1.72 2.20 2.39
1.53 1.62 2.38 2.61
1.63 1.67 2.41 2.5
1.61 1.68 2.33 2.48
1.57 1.64 2.40 2.57
2.18 2.19 1.83 1.84
1.60 1.65 2.43 2.54
1.79 1.84 2.12 2.19
1.57 1.66 2.30 2.51
1.63 1.67 2.41 2.5
1.60 1.71 2.20 2.41
1.60 1.66 2.40 2.53
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.57 1.63 2.43 2.58
1.61 1.68 2.33 2.48
2.75 2.93 1.47 1.52
Bookies
Yes No
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.25 2.42 1.62 1.71
2.30 2.4 1.66 1.71
2.30 2.51 1.57 1.66
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.31 2.45 1.62 1.69
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
2.25 2.42 1.62 1.71
2.26 2.39 1.65 1.72
2.20 2.39 1.62 1.72
2.47 2.68 1.52 1.6
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.30 2.4 1.66 1.71
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.20 2.41 1.60 1.71
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.22 2.31 1.33 2.74 1.70 4.96
1.25 2.36 1.38 2.88 1.65 4.36
1.28 2.37 1.43 2.94 1.68 4.23
1.22 2.26 1.40 2.97 1.67 4.52
1.29 2.5 1.36 2.78 1.62 4.14
1.26 2.32 1.44 3.02 1.66 4.19
1.25 2.32 1.37 2.76 1.74 4.84
1.25 2.36 1.38 2.88 1.65 4.36
1.26 2.32 1.43 2.97 1.68 4.3
1.29 2.49 1.38 2.85 1.61 4.04
1.27 2.37 1.42 2.95 1.66 4.21
1.26 2.32 1.44 3.02 1.66 4.19
1.22 2.31 1.33 2.74 1.70 4.96
1.28 2.37 1.43 2.94 1.68 4.23
1.25 2.31 1.40 2.88 1.70 4.53
1.27 2.37 1.42 2.96 1.65 4.16
1.25 2.32 1.37 2.76 1.74 4.84
*Indicated odds were updated on 08:10 14 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Sport Recife

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
27 Jun 2021
Sport Recife
Cuiaba
0-0
Serie B
14 Oct 2019
Sport Recife
Cuiaba
2-0
Serie B
15 Jul 2019
Sport Recife
Cuiaba
1-1