Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Cruzeiro vs Nautico Recife Tip
Cruzeiro
Serie B
25 November 2021
11:00
Nautico Recife

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Cruzeiro vs Nautico Recife AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Cruzeiro or the Draw. Cruzeiro take on Nautico Recife in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Cruzeiro has a 48% probability to beat Nautico Recife at home. Nautico Recife playing away has a 52% probability to beat Cruzeiro.

Win Probability

Cruzeiro
Nautico Recife
W 48% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
52% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Cruzeiro or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Cruzeiro
Nautico Recife
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.6

Head-to-Head

Cruzeiro
 
Nautico Recife
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Cruzeiro vs Nautico Recife Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
89%
11%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
85%
15%
Attacking (H2H)
38%
62%
Defending (H2H)
62%
38%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
Cruzeiro Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
45%
Defending %
55%
FORME
53%
Nautico Recife Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
73%
Defending %
27%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Cruzeiro or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
17 Aug 2021
Nautico Recife
Cruzeiro
Serie B
24 Jan 2021
Nautico Recife
Cruzeiro
Serie B
25 Oct 2020
Nautico Recife
Cruzeiro
Serie A
14 Jul 2013
Nautico Recife
Cruzeiro
Serie A
02 Sep 2012
Nautico Recife
Cruzeiro