Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Croatia vs Czech Republic Tip
Croatia
Euro Championship
18 June 2021
04:00
Czech Republic
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Croatia vs Czech Republic 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Croatia or the Draw. Croatia take on Czech Republic in this Euro Championship league match played in World. Croatia has a 77% probability to beat Czech Republic at home. Czech Republic playing away has a 23% probability to beat Croatia.

Win Probability

Croatia
Czech Republic
W 77% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
23% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Croatia or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Croatia
Czech Republic
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.6

Euro Championship League Table (World)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Italy
3 3 0 0 7 7 9
2. Wales
3 1 1 1 3 1 4
3. Switzerland
3 1 1 1 4 -1 4
4. Turkey
3 0 0 3 1 -7 0

Head-to-Head

Croatia
 
Czech Republic
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Croatia vs Czech Republic Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
47%
53%
Defending (H2H)
43%
57%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Croatia Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
67%
FORME
53%
Czech Republic Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
75%
Defending %
75%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Croatia or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Euro Championship
17 Jun 2016
Czech Republic
Croatia
2-2