Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil CRB vs Guarani Campinas Tip
CRB
Serie B
15 October 2021
10:00
Guarani Campinas

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

CRB vs Guarani Campinas AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Guarani Campinas. CRB take on Guarani Campinas in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. CRB has a 51% probability to beat Guarani Campinas at home. Guarani Campinas playing away has a 49% probability to beat CRB.

Win Probability

CRB
Guarani Campinas
W 51% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
49% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Guarani Campinas Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

CRB
Guarani Campinas
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.8

Head-to-Head

CRB
 
Guarani Campinas
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
CRB vs Guarani Campinas Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
45%
55%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
44%
56%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
CRB Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
45%
Defending %
55%
FORME
47%
Guarani Campinas Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
64%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Guarani Campinas

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
13 Jul 2021
Guarani Campinas
CRB
1-0
Serie B
11 Jan 2021
Guarani Campinas
CRB
2-0
Serie B
10 Oct 2020
Guarani Campinas
CRB
3-1
Serie B
12 Oct 2019
Guarani Campinas
CRB
1-0
Serie B
12 Jul 2019
Guarani Campinas
CRB
2-1