Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Coventry vs Cardiff Tip
Coventry
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Cardiff
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Coventry vs Cardiff AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Cardiff. Coventry take on Cardiff in this Championship league match played in England. Coventry has a 57% probability to beat Cardiff at home. Cardiff playing away has a 43% probability to beat Coventry.

Win Probability

Coventry
Cardiff
W 57% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
43% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Cardiff Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Coventry
Cardiff
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.2

Head-to-Head

Coventry
 
Cardiff
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Coventry vs Cardiff Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
43%
57%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
47%
53%
Coventry Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
69%
FORME
60%
Cardiff Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
77%
Defending %
54%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.25 2.34 3.30 3.49 3.30 3.49
2.30 2.37 3.25 3.38 3.40 3.55
2.25 2.36 3.20 3.44 3.25 3.49
2.20 2.3 3.20 3.42 3.40 3.65
2.25 2.33 3.25 3.42 3.40 3.59
2.27 2.34 3.32 3.47 3.36 3.51
2.30 2.37 3.15 3.28 3.50 3.66
2.30 2.37 3.25 3.38 3.40 3.55
2.29 2.44 3.20 3.51 3.00 3.27
2.31 2.36 3.23 3.33 3.52 3.63
2.27 2.38 3.30 3.54 3.15 3.37
2.29 2.35 3.32 3.46 3.36 3.5
2.25 2.34 3.30 3.49 3.30 3.49
2.30 2.39 3.20 3.38 3.30 3.49
2.26 2.37 3.20 3.42 3.28 3.51
2.25 2.37 3.05 3.27 3.40 3.68
2.29 2.39 3.30 3.5 3.20 3.39
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.40 3.9 1.28 1.34
3.75 4.12 1.28 1.32
3.60 3.84 1.32 1.35
4.00 4.44 1.25 1.29
3.78 4.31 1.25 1.3
4.00 4.51 1.24 1.28
3.75 4.12 1.28 1.32
1.91 1.96 1.99 2.04
4.06 4.42 1.26 1.29
2.21 2.3 1.72 1.77
3.78 4.31 1.25 1.3
3.40 3.9 1.28 1.34
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
3.68 4.08 1.28 1.32
4.00 4.51 1.24 1.28
1.36 1.41 3.17 3.45
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.34 1.42 3.00 3.41
1.38 1.43 3.10 3.34
1.42 1.46 3.00 3.18
1.36 1.41 3.20 3.46
1.36 1.42 3.04 3.37
1.35 1.4 3.20 3.5
1.38 1.43 3.10 3.34
1.38 1.42 3.20 3.4
1.92 1.97 1.98 2.03
1.36 1.42 3.04 3.37
1.34 1.42 3.00 3.41
1.33 1.41 3.00 3.44
1.35 1.4 3.23 3.52
1.35 1.4 3.20 3.5
2.17 2.25 1.75 1.8
Bookies
Yes No
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
1.87 1.97 1.92 2.03
1.91 1.98 1.95 2.02
1.83 2 1.83 2
1.89 1.99 1.91 2.01
1.81 1.93 1.94 2.08
1.87 1.97 1.92 2.03
1.79 1.86 2.06 2.16
1.90 2.02 1.86 1.98
1.80 1.94 1.90 2.06
1.80 1.94 1.91 2.07
1.81 1.95 1.90 2.05
1.81 1.93 1.94 2.08
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.33 2.75 1.26 2.46 1.62 4.35
1.33 2.66 1.30 2.54 1.65 4.34
1.37 2.65 1.37 2.65 1.67 4.07
1.30 2.61 1.33 2.73 1.57 3.99
1.36 2.63 1.36 2.63 1.68 4.17
1.30 2.51 1.37 2.79 1.63 4.12
1.33 2.66 1.30 2.54 1.65 4.34
1.33 2.57 1.37 2.72 1.65 4.11
1.35 2.72 1.32 2.6 1.61 4.03
1.36 2.63 1.36 2.63 1.68 4.17
1.33 2.75 1.26 2.46 1.62 4.35
1.33 2.58 1.38 2.78 1.62 3.96
1.36 2.62 1.38 2.7 1.66 4.03
1.30 2.51 1.37 2.79 1.63 4.12
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Cardiff

Last 5 Matches

Championship
13 Feb 2021
Cardiff
Coventry
3-1
Championship
25 Nov 2020
Cardiff
Coventry
1-0
League Cup
13 Aug 2014
Cardiff
Coventry
1-2
Championship
21 Mar 2012
Cardiff
Coventry
2-2
Championship
22 Nov 2011
Cardiff
Coventry
1-1