Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Coritiba vs CRB Tip
Coritiba
Serie B
22 July 2021
10:00
CRB
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Machine learning forecast for Coritiba vs CRB 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or CRB. Coritiba take on CRB in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Coritiba has a 77% probability to beat CRB at home. CRB playing away has a 23% probability to beat Coritiba.

Win Probability

Coritiba
CRB
W 77% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
23% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CRB Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Coritiba
CRB
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.8

Head-to-Head

Coritiba
 
CRB
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Coritiba vs CRB Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
33%
67%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
36%
64%
Attacking (H2H)
54%
46%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
52%
48%
Coritiba Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
64%
FORME
73%
CRB Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
64%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.87 2 3.00 3.36 4.20 4.93
1.87 1.95 3.10 3.33 4.75 5.32
1.87 1.95 3.05 3.27 4.90 5.5
1.91 2 2.90 3.11 5.00 5.64
1.83 1.91 3.25 3.49 4.75 5.29
1.90 1.97 3.18 3.39 4.60 5.05
1.82 1.96 2.95 3.33 4.40 5.3
1.87 1.95 3.10 3.33 4.75 5.32
1.92 2.02 2.90 3.15 4.65 5.31
1.89 1.94 3.15 3.28 5.23 5.6
1.94 2.08 2.92 3.24 4.10 4.76
1.83 1.93 3.12 3.44 4.52 5.21
1.87 2 3.00 3.36 4.20 4.93
1.80 1.89 3.10 3.37 5.00 5.75
1.83 1.92 3.00 3.26 5.00 5.77
1.84 1.95 2.94 3.23 4.83 5.66
1.82 1.96 2.95 3.33 4.40 5.3
1.90 2.03 2.80 3.09 4.60 5.44
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
4.50 5.34 1.18 1.23
5.00 5.79 1.17 1.21
5.50 6.74 1.13 1.17
5.65 7.04 1.12 1.17
6.00 7.53 1.11 1.15
4.50 5.34 1.18 1.23
2.07 2.14 1.83 1.88
5.75 6.57 1.15 1.18
2.31 2.43 1.64 1.7
5.65 7.04 1.12 1.17
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
1.80 1.92 1.95 2.09
4.75 5.87 1.15 1.21
5.25 6.72 1.12 1.17
6.00 7.53 1.11 1.15
1.63 1.69 2.33 2.45
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.60 1.71 2.20 2.41
1.60 1.69 2.25 2.44
1.62 1.71 2.25 2.42
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.58 1.67 2.29 2.49
1.57 1.65 2.35 2.54
1.60 1.69 2.25 2.44
1.84 1.89 2.06 2.12
1.63 1.68 2.35 2.46
1.89 1.95 1.99 2.05
1.58 1.67 2.29 2.49
1.60 1.71 2.20 2.41
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.57 1.67 2.26 2.48
1.57 1.65 2.35 2.54
2.85 3.09 1.42 1.48
Bookies
Yes No
2.45 2.73 1.48 1.58
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
2.40 2.62 1.53 1.62
2.50 2.73 1.50 1.58
2.44 2.63 1.54 1.61
2.43 2.69 1.50 1.59
2.45 2.67 1.52 1.6
2.44 2.59 1.57 1.63
2.48 2.7 1.51 1.59
2.45 2.73 1.48 1.58
2.40 2.67 1.50 1.6
2.40 2.67 1.50 1.6
2.43 2.69 1.50 1.59
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.20 2.24 1.28 2.54 1.83 6.27
1.12 2.05 1.30 2.75 1.80 6.68
1.18 2.07 1.38 2.78 1.91 6.32
1.17 2.13 1.33 2.72 1.83 6.17
1.19 2.13 1.35 2.7 1.89 6.29
1.15 2.07 1.33 2.74 1.85 6.53
1.12 2.05 1.30 2.75 1.80 6.68
1.17 2.03 1.37 2.73 1.98 7.05
1.20 2.21 1.35 2.79 1.75 5.27
1.19 2.13 1.35 2.7 1.89 6.29
1.20 2.24 1.28 2.54 1.83 6.27
1.18 2.08 1.35 2.68 1.95 6.86
1.17 2.17 1.32 2.75 1.75 5.65
1.15 2.07 1.33 2.74 1.85 6.53
Double Chance AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
CRB

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
21 Sep 2019
Coritiba
CRB
0-2
Serie B
20 May 2019
Coritiba
CRB
1-0
Serie B
21 Sep 2018
Coritiba
CRB
1-1
Serie B
05 Jun 2018
Coritiba
CRB
1-0