Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
USA Colorado Rapids vs Portland Timbers Tip
Colorado Rapids
Major League Soccer
25 November 2021
09:30
Portland Timbers

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Colorado Rapids vs Portland Timbers AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Colorado Rapids or the Draw. Colorado Rapids take on Portland Timbers in this Major League Soccer league match played in USA. Colorado Rapids has a 69% probability to beat Portland Timbers at home. Portland Timbers playing away has a 31% probability to beat Colorado Rapids.

Win Probability

Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
W 69% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
31% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Colorado Rapids or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.8

Major League Soccer League Table (USA)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. New England Revolution
34 22 7 565 24 73
2. Philadelphia Union
34 14 12 848 13 54
3. Nashville SC
34 12 18 455 22 54
4. New York City FC
34 14 9 1156 20 51
5. Atlanta United FC
34 13 12 945 8 51
6. Orlando City SC
34 13 12 950 2 51
7. New York Red Bulls
34 13 9 1239 6 48
8. DC United
34 14 5 1556 2 47
9. Columbus Crew
34 13 8 1346 1 47
10. Montreal Impact
34 12 10 1246 2 46
11. Inter Miami
34 12 5 1736 -17 41
12. Chicago Fire
34 9 7 1836 -18 34
13. Toronto FC
34 6 10 1839 -27 28
14. FC Cincinnati
34 4 8 2237 -37 20

Head-to-Head

Colorado Rapids
 
Portland Timbers
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Colorado Rapids vs Portland Timbers Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
59%
41%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
75%
25%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
45%
55%
Colorado Rapids Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
71%
FORME
67%
Portland Timbers Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
79%
Defending %
71%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Colorado Rapids or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Major League Soccer
24 Oct 2021
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer
16 Sep 2021
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer
05 Nov 2020
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer
14 Jul 2019
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer
02 Mar 2019
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers