Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Paraguay Club Guarani vs Sportivo Ameliano Tip
Club Guarani
Primera Division - Apertura
23 June 2022
09:00
Sportivo Ameliano

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Club Guarani vs Sportivo Ameliano AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Club Guarani or the Draw. Club Guarani take on Sportivo Ameliano in this Primera Division - Apertura league match played in Paraguay. Club Guarani has a 63% probability to beat Sportivo Ameliano at home. Sportivo Ameliano playing away has a 37% probability to beat Club Guarani.

Win Probability

Club Guarani
Sportivo Ameliano
W 63% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
37% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Club Guarani or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Club Guarani
Sportivo Ameliano
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
2

Primera Division - Apertura League Table (Paraguay)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Libertad Asuncion
21 17 3 145 31 54
2. Cerro Porteno
21 15 2 437 24 47
3. Olimpia
21 12 4 539 16 40
4. Club Guarani
21 9 5 730 8 32
5. Resistencia
21 7 7 730 -2 28
6. Nacional Asuncion
21 7 4 1026 -5 25
7. SOL DE America
21 6 7 820 -7 25
8. Guairena FC
21 5 7 920 -5 22
9. Tacuary
21 6 4 1116 -12 22
10. General Caballero
21 5 5 1120 -12 20
11. 12 de Octubre
21 3 8 1015 -22 17
12. Sportivo Ameliano
21 4 4 1324 -14 16

Head-to-Head

Club Guarani
 
Sportivo Ameliano
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Club Guarani vs Sportivo Ameliano Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
37%
Defending (H2H)
83%
17%
FORME (H2H)
76%
24%
Club Guarani Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
83%
FORME
87%
Sportivo Ameliano Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
58%
Defending %
17%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.801.933.604.153.604.15
1.9023.603.993.603.99
1.801.933.654.253.504.04
1.831.953.754.283.503.96
1.851.953.604.013.754.2
1.771.853.924.324.004.41
1.851.973.503.963.654.16
1.9023.603.993.603.99
1.791.93.704.223.704.22
1.881.933.854.044.074.29
1.801.973.644.433.163.74
1.801.913.804.313.654.11
1.651.724.184.644.424.94
1.801.933.604.153.604.15
1.801.913.804.313.654.11
1.8823.754.243.403.8
1.9023.603.983.634.02
1.831.963.504.013.604.15
1.902.063.604.213.153.61
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.552.831.461.55
2.552.811.471.55
2.502.821.451.55
2.622.911.441.52
2.502.731.501.58
2.462.741.481.58
2.753.011.431.5
2.552.811.471.55
1.841.912.022.1
2.712.871.491.54
1.681.782.112.28
2.552.871.441.54
2.462.741.481.58
2.552.831.461.55
2.602.881.451.53
2.502.761.481.57
2.572.821.471.55
2.753.011.431.5
1.671.762.172.32
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.211.264.104.79
1.201.254.204.94
1.181.244.355.23
1.221.274.004.65
1.181.234.505.34
1.171.234.405.37
1.191.244.505.24
1.201.254.204.94
1.781.872.042.15
1.231.264.404.83
1.801.91.982.11
1.161.234.355.44
1.151.24.785.89
1.211.264.104.79
1.171.234.455.41
1.201.264.004.8
1.201.254.234.96
1.191.244.505.24
1.811.92.012.12
Bookies
YesNo
1.611.712.202.4
1.551.642.352.56
1.571.692.202.45
1.701.822.052.22
1.571.682.252.48
1.591.682.272.46
1.571.672.282.49
1.551.642.352.56
1.571.682.252.48
1.581.662.322.51
1.611.712.202.4
1.571.682.252.48
1.571.682.252.48
1.591.72.222.43
1.571.672.282.49
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.262.371.262.371.906.45
1.222.361.222.361.836.61
1.262.381.252.341.906.54
1.292.491.222.241.916.63
1.252.361.282.471.835.86
1.222.271.232.31.998.06
1.232.331.252.41.866.49
1.222.361.222.361.836.61
1.262.31.292.41.986.8
1.242.511.182.271.766.22
1.252.381.232.311.906.82
1.212.271.222.31.968.02
1.262.371.262.371.906.45
1.252.381.232.311.906.82
1.302.491.252.311.886.07
1.272.421.262.391.845.93
1.232.331.252.41.866.49
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Club Guarani or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division - Apertura
10 Apr 2022
Sportivo Ameliano
Club Guarani