Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Tunisia Club Africain vs CS Sfaxien Tip
Club Africain
Ligue Professionnelle 1
23 June 2022
04:00
CS Sfaxien

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Club Africain vs CS Sfaxien AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or CS Sfaxien. Club Africain take on CS Sfaxien in this Ligue Professionnelle 1 league match played in Tunisia. Club Africain has a 69% probability to beat CS Sfaxien at home. CS Sfaxien playing away has a 31% probability to beat Club Africain.

Win Probability

Club Africain
CS Sfaxien
W 69% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
31% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CS SfaxienType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Club Africain
CS Sfaxien
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
0.4

Ligue Professionnelle 1 League Table (Tunisia)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. ES Hammam-Sousse
6 2 3 16 1 9
2. Olympique Béja
6 2 2 25 3 9
3. ES Metlaoui
6 2 2 25 -1 9
4. ES Zarzis
6 1 3 24 -3 6

Head-to-Head

Club Africain
 
CS Sfaxien
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Club Africain vs CS Sfaxien Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
7%
93%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
18%
82%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Club Africain Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
56%
Defending %
0%
FORME
40%
CS Sfaxien Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
78%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.152.322.803.093.604.09
2.152.332.7033.654.21
2.152.332.702.983.704.25
2.152.342.703.013.604.17
2.132.262.903.153.744.16
2.152.342.602.883.804.43
2.152.322.803.093.604.09
2.172.382.733.073.403.94
2.072.322.452.813.754.67
2.102.342.743.173.263.88
2.152.312.753.013.754.26
2.182.312.863.083.744.13
2.152.312.753.013.754.26
2.152.322.803.093.604.09
2.222.342.813.013.804.17
2.152.342.602.883.804.43
2.162.362.713.033.504.06
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
1.681.812.052.24
6.508.171.101.14
6.508.171.101.14
3.103.411.361.42
6.108.41.081.14
1.711.842.022.2
1.681.812.052.24
1.9121.912
1.591.742.082.35
1.731.832.052.2
6.258.541.081.13
6.108.41.081.14
6.508.461.091.13
1.661.782.102.29
6.008.021.091.14
1.711.842.022.2
1.721.812.112.24
1.701.822.052.22
1.701.822.052.22
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.641.762.102.31
1.731.862.002.17
1.691.762.202.32
3.403.91.281.34
2.422.841.411.54
1.932.051.851.96
1.641.762.102.31
1.681.752.212.33
1.661.762.152.32
3.003.441.331.41
1.671.792.072.26
3.403.91.281.34
1.992.091.831.92
Bookies
YesNo
2.452.71.501.59
2.352.621.511.62
2.502.731.501.58
2.422.661.511.6
2.552.851.451.54
2.452.71.501.59
2.402.651.511.61
2.422.631.531.61
2.402.641.521.61
2.402.671.501.6
2.502.761.481.57
2.552.851.451.54
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.202.331.352.971.574.29
1.252.351.423.031.624.11
1.222.261.402.971.674.52
1.222.371.362.961.574.17
1.232.341.362.861.644.47
1.212.291.413.131.584.11
1.202.331.352.971.574.29
1.222.431.322.871.544.16
1.232.331.392.971.624.27
1.222.291.362.841.684.72
1.232.331.392.971.624.27
1.292.441.402.861.654.15
1.252.371.402.971.624.17
1.212.291.413.131.584.11
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
CS Sfaxien

Last 5 Matches

Ligue Professionnelle 1
14 May 2022
CS Sfaxien
Club Africain
Cup
27 Jun 2021
CS Sfaxien
Club Africain
Ligue Professionnelle 1
07 Mar 2021
CS Sfaxien
Club Africain
Ligue Professionnelle 1
19 Dec 2020
CS Sfaxien
Club Africain
Ligue Professionnelle 1
10 Sep 2020
CS Sfaxien
Club Africain