Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
China Changchun Yatai vs Meizhou Kejia Tip
Changchun Yatai
Super League
23 September 2022
11:30
Meizhou Kejia

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Changchun Yatai vs Meizhou Kejia AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Changchun Yatai or the Draw. Changchun Yatai take on Meizhou Kejia in this Super League league match played in China. Changchun Yatai has a 46% probability to beat Meizhou Kejia at home. Meizhou Kejia playing away has a 54% probability to beat Changchun Yatai.

Win Probability

Changchun Yatai
Meizhou Kejia
W 46% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
54% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Changchun Yatai or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Changchun Yatai
Meizhou Kejia
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.4
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1

Super League League Table (China)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wuhan Three Towns
18 15 2 157 42 47
2. Shandong Luneng
18 14 1 339 26 43
3. Shanghai Shenhua
18 10 6 226 10 36
4. SHANGHAI SIPG
18 10 4 422 10 34
5. Henan Jianye
18 9 4 531 12 31
6. Meizhou Kejia
18 8 6 428 12 30
7. Hangzhou Greentown
18 7 8 326 12 29
8. Chengdu Better City
18 7 7 419 1 28
9. Beijing Guoan
18 7 6 528 1 27
10. Tianjin Teda
18 6 5 722 1 23
11. Changchun Yatai
17 5 7 528 3 22
12. Dalian Aerbin
18 4 7 725 -5 19
13. Shenzhen Ruby FC
17 6 1 1021 -16 19
14. Shijiazhuang Y. J.
18 4 6 819 -8 18
15. Wuhan Zall
18 5 2 1122 -15 17
16. Guangzhou Evergrande FC
18 3 2 1311 -16 11
17. Guangzhou R&F
18 3 0 1513 -26 9
18. Hebei Zhongji
18 1 0 1711 -44 3

Head-to-Head

Changchun Yatai
 
Meizhou Kejia
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Changchun Yatai vs Meizhou Kejia Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
78%
22%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
88%
13%
Attacking (H2H)
52%
48%
Defending (H2H)
42%
58%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Changchun Yatai Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
92%
Defending %
46%
FORME
47%
Meizhou Kejia Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
85%
Defending %
62%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Changchun Yatai or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

League One
24 Oct 2020
Changchun Yatai
Meizhou Kejia
League One
04 Aug 2019
Changchun Yatai
Meizhou Kejia
League One
14 Apr 2019
Changchun Yatai
Meizhou Kejia