Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Spain Celta Vigo vs Real Sociedad Tip
Celta Vigo
Primera Division
28 October 2021
05:00
Real Sociedad

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Celta Vigo vs Real Sociedad AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Real Sociedad. Celta Vigo take on Real Sociedad in this Primera Division league match played in Spain. Celta Vigo has a 25% probability to beat Real Sociedad at home. Real Sociedad playing away has a 75% probability to beat Celta Vigo.

Win Probability

Celta Vigo
Real Sociedad
W 25% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
75% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Real SociedadType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Celta Vigo
Real Sociedad
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.4
1

Head-to-Head

Celta Vigo
 
Real Sociedad
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Celta Vigo vs Real Sociedad Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
43%
57%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
40%
60%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
71%
29%
FORME (H2H)
45%
55%
Celta Vigo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
43%
Defending %
86%
FORME
60%
Real Sociedad Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
57%
Defending %
64%
FORME
73%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Real Sociedad

Last 5 Matches

La Liga
22 Apr 2021
Real Sociedad
Celta Vigo
La Liga
01 Nov 2020
Real Sociedad
Celta Vigo
La Liga
24 Jun 2020
Real Sociedad
Celta Vigo
La Liga
27 Oct 2019
Real Sociedad
Celta Vigo
La Liga
07 Apr 2019
Real Sociedad
Celta Vigo