Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Ceara vs Flamengo Tip
Ceara
Serie A
14 May 2022
07:30
Flamengo

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Ceara vs Flamengo AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Flamengo. Ceara take on Flamengo in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Ceara has a 24% probability to beat Flamengo at home. Flamengo playing away has a 76% probability to beat Ceara.

Win Probability

Ceara
Flamengo
W 24% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
76% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or FlamengoType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Ceara
Flamengo
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
0.8

Serie A League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Corinthians
6 4 1 110 4 13
2. Atletico-MG
7 3 3 111 4 12
3. Sao Paulo
6 3 2 111 4 11
4. Botafogo
6 3 2 110 3 11
5. Santos
6 3 1 210 5 10
6. Coritiba
6 3 1 211 3 10
7. Avai
6 3 1 27 -1 10
8. America Mineiro
6 3 0 37 0 9
9. Palmeiras
6 2 3 19 4 9
10. RB Bragantino
7 2 3 29 2 9
11. Internacional
6 2 3 16 0 9
12. Fluminense
6 2 2 26 0 8
13. Goias
6 2 2 27 -2 8
14. Cuiaba
6 2 1 35 -3 7
15. Atletico Paranaense
6 2 0 43 -5 6
16. Flamengo
6 1 3 26 0 6
17. Juventude
6 1 3 27 -3 6
18. Ceara
5 1 1 36 -3 4
19. Atletico Goianiense
6 0 3 33 -7 3
20. Fortaleza EC
5 0 1 43 -5 1

Head-to-Head

Ceara
 
Flamengo
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Ceara vs Flamengo Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
36%
64%
FORME (H2H)
38%
63%
Ceara Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
29%
Defending %
50%
FORME
25%
Flamengo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
29%
Defending %
71%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.603.863.303.522.102.19
3.754.063.403.652.002.08
3.653.993.253.512.052.15
3.503.883.103.42.102.23
3.603.843.503.722.052.12
3.623.853.453.662.072.14
3.503.833.303.592.062.17
3.754.063.403.652.002.08
3.753.993.403.62.052.12
3.914.093.533.682.022.07
3.644.083.163.492.012.14
3.653.963.303.552.052.14
3.603.813.443.642.092.16
3.603.863.303.522.102.19
3.754.043.303.522.052.13
3.603.943.403.72.002.1
3.734.033.323.552.042.13
3.503.833.303.592.062.17
3.503.843.253.542.072.19
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.504.121.251.32
3.754.291.251.3
3.754.231.261.31
3.503.921.291.34
3.754.291.251.3
3.704.21.261.31
3.954.411.251.29
3.754.291.251.3
2.032.091.871.92
3.834.171.281.32
2.112.211.761.83
3.654.341.231.3
3.704.21.261.31
3.504.121.251.32
3.804.321.251.3
3.604.191.251.31
3.724.11.281.32
3.954.411.251.29
1.371.423.123.39
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.351.432.953.34
1.361.423.103.41
1.331.393.203.57
1.331.383.253.6
1.331.383.253.6
1.351.413.103.44
1.341.393.253.56
1.361.423.103.41
1.901.952.002.05
1.371.413.213.44
1.841.912.022.1
1.301.383.153.65
1.351.413.103.44
1.351.432.953.34
1.331.383.253.6
1.331.413.003.44
1.351.43.203.5
1.341.393.253.56
2.142.221.771.82
Bookies
YesNo
1.872.021.831.98
1.902.021.871.98
1.761.91.952.12
1.801.941.912.07
1.952.091.801.92
1.9021.902
1.861.981.892.02
1.902.021.871.98
1.801.921.952.09
1.952.081.811.92
1.872.021.831.98
1.801.892.002.12
1.8521.852
1.8521.852
1.861.981.892.02
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.724.761.332.631.282.44
1.805.661.252.371.282.49
1.805.041.352.611.292.39
1.654.341.332.661.302.54
1.7251.282.51.282.5
1.774.971.322.541.302.47
1.744.861.322.571.292.46
1.805.661.252.371.282.49
1.855.471.332.541.282.36
1.725.061.312.631.242.37
1.765.021.332.611.272.39
1.774.971.322.541.302.47
1.724.761.332.631.282.44
1.764.931.342.621.282.4
1.785.131.302.481.302.48
1.754.831.352.661.282.4
1.744.861.322.571.292.46
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Flamengo

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
30 Nov 2021
Flamengo
Ceara
Serie A
22 Aug 2021
Flamengo
Ceara
Serie A
10 Jan 2021
Flamengo
Ceara
Serie A
13 Sep 2020
Flamengo
Ceara
Serie A
28 Nov 2019
Flamengo
Ceara