Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Ceara vs Corinthians Tip
Ceara
Serie A
25 November 2021
11:00
Corinthians

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Ceara vs Corinthians AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Ceara or the Draw. Ceara take on Corinthians in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Ceara has a 60% probability to beat Corinthians at home. Corinthians playing away has a 40% probability to beat Ceara.

Win Probability

Ceara
Corinthians
W 60% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
40% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Ceara or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Ceara
Corinthians
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.2

Head-to-Head

Ceara
 
Corinthians
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Ceara vs Corinthians Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
40%
60%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
60%
40%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
Ceara Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
82%
Defending %
64%
FORME
67%
Corinthians Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
55%
Defending %
45%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Ceara or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
15 Aug 2021
Corinthians
Ceara
Serie A
04 Feb 2021
Corinthians
Ceara
Serie A
11 Oct 2020
Corinthians
Ceara
Serie A
04 Dec 2019
Corinthians
Ceara
Serie A
07 Sep 2019
Corinthians
Ceara