Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Honduras CD Marathon vs CD Olimpia Tip
CD Marathon
Liga Nacional de Fútbol
15 September 2021
09:00
CD Olimpia
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

CD Marathon vs CD Olimpia AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or CD Olimpia. CD Marathon take on CD Olimpia in this Liga Nacional de Fútbol league match played in Honduras. CD Marathon has a 43% probability to beat CD Olimpia at home. CD Olimpia playing away has a 57% probability to beat CD Marathon.

Win Probability

CD Marathon
CD Olimpia
W 43% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
57% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or CD Olimpia Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

CD Marathon
CD Olimpia
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
0.8

Liga Nacional de Fútbol League Table (Honduras)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Vida
11 6 4 1 19 9 22
2. Lobos Upnfm
11 5 4 2 21 6 19
3. CD Olimpia
10 5 3 2 20 11 18
4. Real Espana
10 5 3 2 17 8 18
5. CD Motagua
10 5 3 2 18 6 18
6. CD Marathon
11 6 0 5 17 4 18
7. CD Real Sociedad
11 3 4 4 15 -6 13
8. CD Honduras
11 2 3 6 9 -7 9
9. Victoria
10 2 0 8 4 -15 6
10. Platense FC
11 1 2 8 10 -16 5

Head-to-Head

CD Marathon
 
CD Olimpia
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
CD Marathon vs CD Olimpia Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
36%
64%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
23%
77%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
23%
77%
CD Marathon Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
21%
Defending %
43%
FORME
20%
CD Olimpia Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
71%
Defending %
71%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
3.75 4.29 3.60 4.09 1.80 1.91
3.35 3.89 3.20 3.69 1.95 2.12
3.40 3.82 3.30 3.69 2.00 2.14
3.60 4.15 3.50 4.01 1.83 1.96
3.34 3.68 3.60 3.99 1.98 2.09
3.25 3.82 3.15 3.68 1.95 2.14
3.75 4.29 3.60 4.09 1.80 1.91
3.35 4.01 3.30 3.94 1.83 2.01
3.85 4.5 3.47 3.99 1.77 1.9
3.78 4.18 3.74 4.13 1.84 1.93
3.50 3.98 3.50 3.98 1.88 2.01
3.88 4.39 3.57 4 1.81 1.91
3.25 3.82 3.15 3.68 1.95 2.14
3.20 -0 NAN NAN
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.63 1.74 2.15 2.35
2.55 2.81 1.47 1.55
1.70 1.8 2.10 2.25
2.61 2.95 1.42 1.51
2.70 3.03 1.41 1.49
2.20 2.41 1.60 1.71
1.81 1.95 1.89 2.05
1.64 1.76 2.12 2.32
2.55 2.87 1.44 1.54
2.50 2.76 1.48 1.57
2.54 2.82 1.46 1.55
2.70 3.03 1.41 1.49
1.83 1.94 1.93 2.06
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.25 1.3 3.80 4.32
1.19 1.26 4.05 4.92
1.18 1.24 4.35 5.23
1.63 1.74 2.15 2.35
1.45 1.55 2.48 2.8
1.18 1.24 4.20 5.12
1.20 1.26 4.00 4.8
1.19 1.25 4.13 4.98
1.18 1.24 4.35 5.23
Bookies
Yes No
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.62 1.72 2.20 2.39
1.59 1.69 2.24 2.45
1.53 1.62 2.38 2.61
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.60 1.69 2.27 2.45
1.57 1.68 2.25 2.48
1.60 1.71 2.20 2.41
1.53 1.62 2.38 2.61
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.83 7.04 1.20 2.33 1.20 2.33
1.77 5.18 1.30 2.52 1.28 2.44
1.80 5.87 1.25 2.41 1.25 2.41
1.74 5.28 1.25 2.41 1.28 2.53
1.71 5.04 1.28 2.53 1.26 2.46
1.83 7.04 1.20 2.33 1.20 2.33
1.88 6.85 1.23 2.34 1.23 2.34
1.85 5.65 1.29 2.43 1.29 2.43
1.78 5.95 1.25 2.46 1.22 2.35
1.71 5.04 1.28 2.53 1.26 2.46
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
CD Olimpia

Last 5 Matches

Liga Nacional de Fútbol
28 Apr 2021
CD Olimpia
CD Marathon
2-1
Liga Nacional de Fútbol
17 Jan 2021
CD Olimpia
CD Marathon
0-1
Liga Nacional de Fútbol
15 Jan 2021
CD Olimpia
CD Marathon
2-0
Liga Nacional de Fútbol
28 Dec 2020
CD Olimpia
CD Marathon
1-0
Liga Nacional de Fútbol
23 Dec 2020
CD Olimpia
CD Marathon
3-1