Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Croatia Bsk Bijelo Brdo vs NK Varazdin Tip
Bsk Bijelo Brdo
Druga HNL
15 September 2021
02:30
NK Varazdin
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Bsk Bijelo Brdo vs NK Varazdin AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or NK Varazdin. Bsk Bijelo Brdo take on NK Varazdin in this Druga HNL league match played in Croatia. Bsk Bijelo Brdo has a 78% probability to beat NK Varazdin at home. NK Varazdin playing away has a 22% probability to beat Bsk Bijelo Brdo.

Win Probability

Bsk Bijelo Brdo
NK Varazdin
W 78% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
22% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or NK Varazdin Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Bsk Bijelo Brdo
NK Varazdin
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.5
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.8

Druga HNL League Table (Croatia)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Rudes
7 3 3 1 13 5 12
2. Jarun
7 3 3 1 14 5 12
3. Dugopolje
7 3 2 2 9 2 11
4. Bsk Bijelo Brdo
7 3 2 2 8 -1 11
5. NK Osijek II
7 3 2 2 10 1 11
6. Croatia Zmijavci
7 3 2 2 9 0 11
7. Orijent 1919
7 3 2 2 12 1 11
8. Sesvete
7 3 1 3 6 -2 10
9. NK Varazdin
7 2 3 2 9 0 9
10. Solin
7 2 3 2 11 3 9
11. Dubrava Zagreb
7 2 3 2 11 2 9
12. Dinamo Zagreb II
7 1 5 1 8 0 8
13. HNK Cibalia
7 2 2 3 8 -2 8
14. Opatija
7 1 4 2 7 -1 7
15. Kustosija
7 0 4 3 8 -3 4
16. Inter Zapresic
7 1 1 5 3 -10 4

Head-to-Head

Bsk Bijelo Brdo
 
NK Varazdin
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Bsk Bijelo Brdo vs NK Varazdin Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
25%
75%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
64%
36%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Bsk Bijelo Brdo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
31%
Defending %
69%
FORME
58%
NK Varazdin Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
46%
FORME
42%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.30 2.49 3.75 4.29 2.50 2.73
2.25 2.53 3.50 4.22 2.40 2.72
2.60 2.88 3.20 3.64 2.40 2.64
2.48 2.67 3.30 3.65 2.63 2.85
2.30 2.49 3.75 4.29 2.50 2.73
2.40 2.53 3.86 4.21 2.57 2.72
2.40 2.66 3.10 3.55 2.61 2.92
2.56 2.77 3.46 3.85 2.45 2.64
2.50 2.73 3.30 3.72 2.50 2.73
2.39 2.57 3.60 4.04 2.54 2.75
2.54 2.83 3.15 3.61 2.44 2.71
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
3.20 3.6 1.32 1.38
2.00 2.12 1.80 1.89
1.98 2.09 1.83 1.92
1.90 2.06 1.80 1.94
1.99 2.09 1.83 1.92
2.02 2.13 1.80 1.89
3.30 3.83 1.28 1.35
3.30 3.79 1.29 1.36
3.28 3.78 1.29 1.36
2.01 2.12 1.81 1.9
1.97 2.15 1.73 1.87
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.32 1.39 3.15 3.57
1.74 1.83 2.08 2.21
1.30 1.37 3.20 3.68
1.30 1.37 3.20 3.68
1.30 1.37 3.22 3.69
Bookies
Yes No
1.75 1.89 1.95 2.12
1.87 2.02 1.83 1.98
1.75 1.89 1.95 2.12
1.80 1.91 1.96 2.1
1.75 1.89 1.95 2.12
1.78 1.91 1.95 2.1
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.42 3.35 1.20 2.34 1.47 3.65
1.48 3.34 1.25 2.36 1.53 3.61
1.50 3.38 1.33 2.63 1.44 3.09
1.42 3.17 1.28 2.55 1.47 3.43
1.42 3.35 1.20 2.34 1.47 3.65
1.38 3.07 1.28 2.61 1.45 3.43
1.42 3.17 1.28 2.55 1.47 3.43
1.48 3.23 1.30 2.48 1.53 3.48
1.42 3.22 1.25 2.46 1.48 3.54
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
NK Varazdin

Last 5 Matches

Druga HNL
02 Mar 2019
NK Varazdin
Bsk Bijelo Brdo
2-1
Druga HNL
25 Aug 2018
NK Varazdin
Bsk Bijelo Brdo
0-1