Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Brusque vs remo Tip
Brusque
Serie B
15 October 2021
07:00
remo

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Brusque vs remo AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Brusque or the Draw. Brusque take on remo in this Serie B league match played in Brazil. Brusque has a 61% probability to beat remo at home. remo playing away has a 39% probability to beat Brusque.

Win Probability

Brusque
remo
W 61% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
39% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Brusque or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Brusque
remo
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
0.8

Head-to-Head

Brusque
 
remo
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Brusque vs remo Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
67%
33%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
78%
22%
Defending (H2H)
36%
64%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Brusque Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
88%
Defending %
13%
FORME
47%
remo Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
25%
Defending %
50%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Brusque or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Serie B
15 Jul 2021
remo
Brusque
2-1
Copa Do Brasil
21 Feb 2020
remo
Brusque
5-1