Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Brondby vs Lyon Tip
Brondby
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
08:00
Lyon

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Brondby vs Lyon AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Lyon to win. Brondby take on Lyon in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Brondby has a 30% probability to beat Lyon at home. Lyon playing away has a 70% probability to beat Brondby.

Win Probability

Brondby
Lyon
W 30% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
70% (H2H) W
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Lyon to winType: Winner

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Brondby
Lyon
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.3
3
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.5
0.8

Head-to-Head

Brondby
 
Lyon
WIN
DRAW
WIN
0% Home
50% Draw
50% Away
Brondby vs Lyon Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
100%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
0%
100%
Attacking (H2H)
8%
92%
Defending (H2H)
33%
67%
FORME (H2H)
14%
86%
Brondby Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
1
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
5%
Defending %
68%
FORME
17%
Lyon Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
84%
FORME
100%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
WinnerAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Lyon
Brondby