Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Bristol City vs Luton Tip
Bristol City
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Luton
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Bristol City vs Luton AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Luton. Bristol City take on Luton in this Championship league match played in England. Bristol City has a 30% probability to beat Luton at home. Luton playing away has a 70% probability to beat Bristol City.

Win Probability

Bristol City
Luton
W 30% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
70% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Luton Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Bristol City
Luton
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
2

Head-to-Head

Bristol City
 
Luton
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Bristol City vs Luton Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
39%
61%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
55%
45%
Defending (H2H)
63%
38%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Bristol City Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
54%
FORME
47%
Luton Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
38%
Defending %
23%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.30 2.39 3.20 3.38 3.30 3.49
2.35 2.43 3.20 3.35 3.30 3.46
2.30 2.42 3.05 3.27 3.30 3.56
2.38 2.5 3.00 3.2 3.25 3.48
2.25 2.36 3.20 3.42 3.30 3.53
2.38 2.45 3.24 3.38 3.24 3.38
2.40 2.47 3.15 3.28 3.30 3.44
2.35 2.43 3.20 3.35 3.30 3.46
2.31 2.47 3.05 3.33 3.10 3.39
2.38 2.44 3.13 3.23 3.46 3.58
2.34 2.45 3.10 3.3 3.25 3.47
2.33 2.4 3.28 3.41 3.32 3.45
2.30 2.39 3.20 3.38 3.30 3.49
2.30 2.39 3.10 3.27 3.40 3.61
2.29 2.4 3.05 3.25 3.38 3.63
2.35 2.48 3.05 3.27 3.20 3.44
2.35 2.45 3.10 3.27 3.30 3.5
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
4.25 4.59 1.25 1.28
4.50 5.14 1.20 1.24
4.55 5.27 1.19 1.23
4.80 5.43 1.19 1.23
4.75 5.4 1.19 1.23
2.05 2.11 1.85 1.9
4.63 5.05 1.22 1.25
2.61 2.76 1.52 1.57
4.60 5.41 1.18 1.23
4.33 5.22 1.18 1.24
4.00 4.8 1.20 1.26
4.55 5.18 1.20 1.24
4.80 5.43 1.19 1.23
1.48 1.53 2.72 2.89
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.47 1.51 2.80 2.95
1.51 1.56 2.65 2.8
1.44 1.5 2.75 2.99
1.44 1.51 2.69 2.95
1.43 1.49 2.80 3.04
1.47 1.51 2.80 2.95
1.81 1.87 2.07 2.15
1.47 1.51 2.82 2.97
2.17 2.25 1.75 1.8
1.44 1.52 2.67 2.94
1.45 1.54 2.55 2.85
1.42 1.51 2.62 2.95
1.46 1.52 2.74 2.94
1.43 1.49 2.80 3.04
2.47 2.59 1.58 1.63
Bookies
Yes No
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
2.05 2.16 1.78 1.86
2.10 2.17 1.80 1.85
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.04 2.15 1.78 1.87
2.00 2.14 1.77 1.88
2.05 2.16 1.78 1.86
2.04 2.13 1.81 1.88
2.10 2.25 1.70 1.8
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
2.00 2.14 1.77 1.88
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.33 2.73 1.28 2.53 1.60 4.18
1.35 2.7 1.32 2.58 1.63 4.12
1.36 2.61 1.40 2.76 1.65 3.93
1.33 2.65 1.36 2.77 1.57 3.81
1.38 2.7 1.38 2.7 1.63 3.86
1.34 2.66 1.37 2.78 1.58 3.8
1.35 2.7 1.32 2.58 1.63 4.12
1.34 2.58 1.40 2.81 1.63 3.91
1.33 2.64 1.36 2.76 1.58 3.85
1.36 2.64 1.37 2.67 1.66 4.06
1.33 2.73 1.28 2.53 1.60 4.18
1.33 2.62 1.40 2.91 1.55 3.64
1.35 2.58 1.41 2.81 1.64 3.9
1.34 2.66 1.37 2.78 1.58 3.8
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Luton

Last 5 Matches

Championship
25 Apr 2021
Bristol City
Luton
2-3
Championship
29 Dec 2020
Bristol City
Luton
2-1
Championship
29 Dec 2019
Bristol City
Luton
3-0
Championship
19 Oct 2019
Bristol City
Luton
3-0
League Cup
11 Aug 2015
Bristol City
Luton
3-1