Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Iceland Breidablik vs KR Reykjavik Tip
Breidablik
Premier
23 June 2022
07:15
KR Reykjavik

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Breidablik vs KR Reykjavik AI Prediction 23 June 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Breidablik or the Draw. Breidablik take on KR Reykjavik in this Premier league match played in Iceland. Breidablik has a 60% probability to beat KR Reykjavik at home. KR Reykjavik playing away has a 40% probability to beat Breidablik.

Win Probability

Breidablik
KR Reykjavik
W 60% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
40% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Breidablik or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Breidablik
KR Reykjavik
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
3
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Premier League Table (Iceland)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Breidablik
11 10 0 135 23 30
2. Stjarnan
10 5 4 120 7 19
3. Vikingur Reykjavik
10 6 1 322 6 19
4. Valur Reykjavik
10 6 1 319 5 19
5. KA Akureyri
10 5 2 315 3 17
6. KR Reykjavik
11 4 4 316 0 16
7. Keflavik
10 3 2 516 -3 11
8. Fram Reykjavik
10 2 4 419 -7 10
9. FH hafnarfjordur
10 2 3 515 -3 9
10. IA Akranes
10 1 5 411 -10 8
11. Leiknir R.
10 0 4 67 -10 4
12. IBV Vestmannaeyjar
10 0 4 69 -11 4

Head-to-Head

Breidablik
 
KR Reykjavik
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Breidablik vs KR Reykjavik Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
31%
69%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
63%
38%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
57%
43%
Breidablik Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
15
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
83%
Defending %
56%
FORME
80%
KR Reykjavik Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
61%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.851.973.604.073.604.07
1.901.994.004.413.403.69
1.801.93.654.093.854.35
1.851.993.403.93.604.16
1.751.893.403.983.804.54
1.851.913.984.263.884.15
1.9023.804.223.453.8
1.901.994.004.413.403.69
1.761.854.054.553.754.18
1.881.924.074.273.904.08
1.8723.453.933.544.05
1.801.883.804.183.954.36
1.781.883.844.363.704.18
1.851.973.604.073.604.07
1.831.93.804.114.004.35
1.831.943.754.233.604.04
1.851.953.704.113.704.11
1.871.993.754.293.353.77
1.891.993.754.153.553.91
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.352.611.521.62
2.202.391.621.72
2.402.591.551.63
2.252.441.601.69
2.252.481.571.68
2.382.461.651.69
2.382.581.551.63
2.202.391.621.72
2.122.21.781.83
2.482.611.571.62
2.262.391.651.72
2.352.611.521.62
2.382.461.651.69
2.352.611.521.62
2.402.591.551.63
2.302.531.551.65
2.342.581.531.63
2.382.581.551.63
2.402.511.611.66
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.181.234.405.27
1.171.224.755.62
1.181.224.855.58
1.171.234.505.44
1.171.234.505.44
1.131.194.906.27
1.141.195.206.35
1.171.224.755.62
1.831.882.072.14
1.181.215.115.74
2.132.241.741.81
1.141.24.655.92
1.131.194.906.27
1.181.234.405.27
1.161.214.905.85
1.171.234.505.44
1.161.224.525.57
1.141.195.206.35
1.581.632.472.59
Bookies
YesNo
1.531.642.302.56
1.521.62.452.67
1.501.592.452.7
1.531.622.382.61
1.571.682.252.48
1.511.572.562.75
1.471.562.502.78
1.521.62.452.67
1.501.592.452.7
1.461.562.482.78
1.531.642.302.56
1.501.592.452.7
1.501.62.402.67
1.521.622.352.61
1.471.562.502.78
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.272.391.272.391.876.06
1.252.461.182.211.877.11
1.282.41.272.371.906.2
1.302.571.252.381.755.23
1.182.191.252.441.917.51
1.272.361.262.321.976.91
1.262.461.222.311.826.18
1.252.461.182.211.877.11
1.282.371.262.311.986.89
1.232.381.242.421.796.03
1.252.361.252.361.906.63
1.272.361.262.321.976.91
1.272.391.272.391.876.06
1.262.381.252.341.906.54
1.292.451.252.311.916.36
1.252.421.252.421.785.73
1.262.461.222.311.826.18
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:06 23 June 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Breidablik or
The Draw and +1.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Premier
25 Apr 2022
KR Reykjavik
Breidablik
Premier
18 Jul 2021
KR Reykjavik
Breidablik
Premier
02 May 2021
KR Reykjavik
Breidablik
Premier
21 Sep 2020
KR Reykjavik
Breidablik
Cup
10 Sep 2020
KR Reykjavik
Breidablik