Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Norway Brann vs Viking Tip
Brann
Eliteserien
28 October 2021
04:00
Viking

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Brann vs Viking AI Prediction 28 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Viking. Brann take on Viking in this Eliteserien league match played in Norway. Brann has a 43% probability to beat Viking at home. Viking playing away has a 57% probability to beat Brann.

Win Probability

Brann
Viking
W 43% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
57% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or VikingType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Brann
Viking
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.4

Eliteserien League Table (Norway)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Bodo/Glimt
29 17 9 356 31 60
2. Molde
29 17 6 668 29 57
3. Viking
29 16 6 758 11 54
4. Rosenborg
29 13 8 856 16 47
5. Lillestrom
29 13 7 947 7 46
6. Valerenga
29 11 12 645 10 45
7. Kristiansund BK
29 13 4 1239 -6 43
8. Sarpsborg 08 FF
29 11 6 1238 -4 39
9. Sandefjord
29 10 6 1338 -12 36
10. Haugesund
29 9 8 1245 2 35
11. Stromsgodset
29 9 8 1241 0 35
12. Tromso
29 8 11 1033 -9 35
13. ODD Ballklubb
29 7 9 1341 -16 30
14. Stabaek
29 6 7 1634 -25 25
15. Brann
29 4 11 1436 -18 23
16. Mjondalen
29 4 10 1533 -16 22

Head-to-Head

Brann
 
Viking
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Brann vs Viking Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
44%
56%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
41%
59%
Brann Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
50%
FORME
47%
Viking Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
79%
Defending %
50%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 28 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Viking

Last 5 Matches

Eliteserien
25 Sep 2021
Brann
Viking
Eliteserien
20 Jun 2021
Brann
Viking
Eliteserien
09 May 2021
Brann
Viking
Eliteserien
02 Dec 2020
Brann
Viking
Eliteserien
21 Jun 2020
Brann
Viking