Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
World Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Montenegro Tip
Bosnia & Herzegovina
UEFA Nations League
23 September 2022
06:45
Montenegro

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Montenegro AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is . Bosnia & Herzegovina take on Montenegro in this UEFA Nations League league match played in World. Bosnia & Herzegovina has a 54% probability to beat Montenegro at home. Montenegro playing away has a 46% probability to beat Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Win Probability

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Montenegro
W 54% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
46% (H2H) W
33% Home
33% Draw
33% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Type:

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Montenegro
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.5
1.5
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
0.8

UEFA Nations League League Table (World)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Croatia
6 4 1 18 2 13
2. Denmark
6 4 0 29 4 12
3. France
6 1 2 35 -2 5
4. Austria
6 1 1 46 -4 4

Head-to-Head

Bosnia & Herzegovina
 
Montenegro
WIN
DRAW
WIN
33% Home
33% Draw
33% Away
Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Montenegro Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
43%
57%
FORME (H2H)
53%
47%
Bosnia & Herzegovina Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
30%
Defending %
80%
FORME
67%
Montenegro Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
30%
Defending %
85%
FORME
58%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.721.783.603.885.005.55
1.801.853.503.685.005.37
1.761.833.403.694.855.45
1.731.813.403.744.805.51
1.701.793.503.884.755.48
1.751.813.563.844.805.32
1.801.843.453.615.155.53
1.801.853.503.685.005.37
1.751.83.603.835.005.45
1.791.823.573.75.225.51
1.731.853.213.644.555.45
1.711.83.403.764.855.62
1.771.833.563.824.725.19
1.701.773.603.954.805.45
1.741.813.453.735.005.6
1.751.813.603.884.755.25
1.781.843.553.784.805.23
1.791.853.403.625.005.48
1.781.893.453.894.054.67
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.754.411.231.29
4.204.631.241.28
4.054.611.231.28
3.754.291.251.3
4.004.651.221.27
3.904.581.221.28
4.404.831.231.26
4.204.631.241.28
1.992.041.911.96
4.324.711.241.27
2.232.351.671.74
3.904.811.191.26
3.904.581.221.28
3.704.441.221.29
4.054.761.211.27
3.804.321.251.3
3.984.431.251.29
4.404.831.231.26
2.292.391.671.72
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.371.452.853.22
1.401.452.953.2
1.381.442.953.26
1.361.433.003.34
1.361.433.003.34
1.381.462.853.19
1.381.433.053.32
1.401.452.953.2
1.411.453.023.22
1.982.061.881.95
1.331.432.853.34
1.381.462.853.19
1.361.452.803.22
1.371.442.953.28
1.401.462.883.16
1.391.443.033.28
1.381.433.053.32
1.992.041.911.96
Bookies
YesNo
2.052.241.681.81
2.052.181.751.85
2.002.161.741.86
2.052.221.701.82
2.102.291.661.78
2.072.221.721.82
2.042.181.751.85
2.052.181.751.85
2.092.231.721.81
2.132.221.761.82
2.002.161.741.86
2.072.221.721.82
2.052.271.651.79
2.002.161.741.86
2.102.251.701.8
2.052.181.751.85
2.042.181.751.85
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.172.071.282.442.109.48
1.182.11.282.442.058.65
1.202.11.312.462.108.43
1.152.021.292.492.109.75
1.182.091.282.422.109.27
1.172.071.292.482.058.68
1.182.061.332.562.068.07
1.182.11.282.442.058.65
1.192.061.332.522.118.44
1.142.071.272.541.948.19
1.162.091.272.472.008.56
1.182.11.292.472.058.5
1.162.071.272.452.059.2
1.172.081.282.462.058.83
1.202.141.292.442.058.17
1.202.151.302.492.007.55
1.182.061.332.562.068.07
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Nations League
11 Jun 2022
Montenegro
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Friendlies
02 Jun 2021
Montenegro
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Friendlies
28 May 2018
Montenegro
Bosnia & Herzegovina