Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Bordeaux vs Lorient Tip
Bordeaux
Ligue 1
14 May 2022
07:00
Lorient

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Bordeaux vs Lorient AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Bordeaux or the Draw. Bordeaux take on Lorient in this Ligue 1 league match played in France. Bordeaux has a 61% probability to beat Lorient at home. Lorient playing away has a 39% probability to beat Bordeaux.

Win Probability

Bordeaux
Lorient
W 61% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
39% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Bordeaux or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Bordeaux
Lorient
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
3.6
2.4

Ligue 1 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Paris Saint Germain
37 25 8 485 49 83
2. Monaco
37 20 8 963 25 68
3. Marseille
37 20 8 959 21 68
4. Rennes
37 20 5 1280 42 65
5. Strasbourg
37 17 12 860 21 63
6. Nice
37 19 7 1149 15 63
7. Lens
37 17 10 1060 14 61
8. Lyon
37 16 11 1064 14 58
9. Nantes
37 15 9 1354 7 54
10. Lille
37 14 12 1146 0 54
11. Stade Brestois 29
37 13 9 1547 -6 48
12. Reims
37 11 13 1341 0 46
13. Montpellier
37 12 7 1849 -10 43
14. Angers
37 9 11 1742 -13 38
15. Estac Troyes
37 9 10 1836 -16 37
16. Clermont Foot
37 9 9 1937 -30 36
17. Lorient
37 8 11 1834 -28 35
18. Metz
37 6 13 1835 -29 31
19. Saint Etienne
37 7 10 2041 -35 31
20. Bordeaux
37 5 13 1948 -41 28

Head-to-Head

Bordeaux
 
Lorient
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Bordeaux vs Lorient Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
42%
58%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
70%
30%
Defending (H2H)
40%
60%
FORME (H2H)
25%
75%
Bordeaux Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
18
Attacking %
37%
Defending %
5%
FORME
7%
Lorient Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
16%
Defending %
37%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.372.493.403.652.903.08
2.482.593.353.562.853
2.402.523.303.532.953.13
2.382.513.503.782.802.98
2.402.513.403.632.903.06
2.432.513.663.842.822.93
2.452.553.603.832.752.88
2.482.593.353.562.853
2.422.523.453.652.903.04
2.442.53.493.613.013.1
2.382.563.113.432.873.14
2.402.523.303.532.953.13
2.492.523.743.812.892.93
2.372.493.403.652.903.08
2.402.53.353.543.003.15
2.402.53.503.712.883.02
2.432.533.403.62.913.06
2.432.563.553.842.702.86
2.402.53.553.782.842.98
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.7031.421.5
2.953.21.401.45
2.803.091.411.48
2.502.731.501.58
3.003.231.401.45
2.923.041.461.49
3.003.291.381.44
2.953.21.401.45
2.032.091.871.92
2.873.041.451.49
1.761.832.112.21
2.803.161.381.46
2.923.041.461.49
2.7031.421.5
2.903.151.411.47
2.622.951.421.51
2.823.031.441.49
3.003.291.381.44
1.761.812.162.24
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.231.293.804.44
1.261.34.004.38
1.221.274.154.75
1.201.254.335.03
1.251.294.004.44
1.211.283.844.61
1.231.274.204.7
1.261.34.004.38
1.9521.952
1.781.832.122.2
2.312.451.621.69
1.191.264.054.92
1.211.283.844.61
1.231.293.804.44
1.221.264.354.88
1.251.33.804.32
1.241.284.154.6
1.231.274.204.7
2.422.541.601.65
Bookies
YesNo
1.581.72.202.43
1.631.712.252.41
1.541.632.352.58
1.501.582.502.73
1.611.712.202.4
1.621.692.312.45
1.611.712.232.42
1.631.712.252.41
1.521.622.352.61
1.651.742.182.35
1.581.72.202.43
1.551.632.402.59
1.621.692.302.45
1.601.682.302.47
1.611.712.232.42
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.402.921.312.551.573.77
1.443.081.282.431.583.8
1.422.891.342.581.603.75
1.402.981.292.521.553.75
1.402.981.302.561.533.64
1.473.091.312.461.603.72
1.453.131.292.471.553.63
1.443.081.282.431.583.8
1.422.881.342.571.613.79
1.372.871.322.661.523.62
1.392.871.322.591.573.76
1.473.071.322.481.603.69
1.402.921.312.551.573.77
1.402.891.332.61.573.71
1.402.891.332.61.573.71
1.422.981.322.571.553.62
1.453.131.292.471.553.63
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Bordeaux or
The Draw and +1.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
24 Oct 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Friendlies Clubs
24 Jul 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Friendlies Clubs
24 Jul 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Friendlies Clubs
24 Jul 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Friendlies Clubs
24 Jul 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Ligue 1
25 Apr 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux
Ligue 1
09 Jan 2021
Lorient
Bordeaux