Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
England Birmingham vs Fulham Tip
Birmingham
Championship
15 September 2021
06:45
Fulham
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Birmingham vs Fulham AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Fulham. Birmingham take on Fulham in this Championship league match played in England. Birmingham has a 27% probability to beat Fulham at home. Fulham playing away has a 73% probability to beat Birmingham.

Win Probability

Birmingham
Fulham
W 27% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
73% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Fulham Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

Birmingham
Fulham
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.6
2.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.6
0.6

Head-to-Head

Birmingham
 
Fulham
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Birmingham vs Fulham Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
33%
67%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
20%
80%
Attacking (H2H)
40%
60%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
Birmingham Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
77%
FORME
53%
Fulham Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
92%
Defending %
77%
FORME
80%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
4.00 4.29 3.20 3.38 2.05 2.12
4.00 4.23 3.30 3.46 2.05 2.11
3.80 4.1 3.25 3.47 2.05 2.14
3.50 3.78 3.10 3.32 2.20 2.31
4.00 4.33 3.25 3.47 2.00 2.08
4.33 4.59 3.10 3.23 2.06 2.12
3.85 4.05 3.30 3.45 2.10 2.16
4.00 4.23 3.30 3.46 2.05 2.11
3.85 4.31 3.05 3.33 2.02 2.14
4.20 4.38 3.30 3.41 2.05 2.09
3.70 3.99 3.30 3.53 2.06 2.15
4.30 4.57 3.10 3.24 2.06 2.12
4.00 4.29 3.20 3.38 2.05 2.12
4.00 4.33 3.25 3.47 2.00 2.08
3.98 4.33 3.23 3.46 2.00 2.08
3.75 4.08 3.20 3.44 2.06 2.16
4.05 4.34 3.25 3.43 2.02 2.09
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
4.33 4.86 1.22 1.26
4.10 4.44 1.26 1.29
4.33 4.86 1.22 1.26
4.10 4.71 1.22 1.27
4.60 5.21 1.20 1.24
4.33 4.86 1.22 1.26
2.06 2.12 1.84 1.89
4.39 4.82 1.23 1.26
2.35 2.45 1.64 1.69
4.10 4.71 1.22 1.27
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
3.80 4.51 1.22 1.28
4.17 4.69 1.23 1.27
4.60 5.21 1.20 1.24
1.42 1.47 2.92 3.13
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.40 1.48 2.75 3.08
1.42 1.47 2.90 3.12
1.49 1.53 2.75 2.89
1.40 1.45 3.00 3.23
1.41 1.48 2.82 3.1
1.41 1.46 2.95 3.18
1.42 1.47 2.90 3.12
1.43 1.47 2.96 3.13
2.08 2.15 1.82 1.87
1.40 1.47 2.82 3.12
1.40 1.48 2.75 3.08
1.38 1.46 2.80 3.16
1.41 1.46 2.92 3.16
1.41 1.46 2.95 3.18
2.26 2.35 1.69 1.74
Bookies
Yes No
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
2.00 2.12 1.80 1.89
2.10 2.17 1.80 1.85
2.00 2.18 1.72 1.85
1.98 2.09 1.83 1.92
2.00 2.14 1.77 1.88
2.00 2.12 1.80 1.89
2.04 2.13 1.81 1.88
2.07 2.22 1.72 1.82
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
1.95 2.12 1.75 1.89
1.97 2.14 1.75 1.88
2.00 2.14 1.77 1.88
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.75 5.46 1.26 2.47 1.25 2.43
1.83 5.66 1.30 2.5 1.26 2.36
1.83 5.15 1.36 2.61 1.29 2.36
1.72 5.07 1.33 2.72 1.22 2.3
1.81 5.13 1.40 2.8 1.24 2.23
1.75 4.92 1.34 2.65 1.27 2.39
1.83 5.66 1.30 2.5 1.26 2.36
1.85 5.43 1.36 2.64 1.26 2.29
1.74 4.96 1.32 2.6 1.27 2.41
1.81 5.13 1.40 2.8 1.24 2.23
1.75 5.46 1.26 2.47 1.25 2.43
1.78 5.15 1.35 2.68 1.25 2.31
1.83 5.16 1.37 2.65 1.28 2.33
1.75 4.92 1.34 2.65 1.27 2.39
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Fulham

Last 5 Matches

League Cup
24 Aug 2021
Birmingham
Fulham
0-2
Championship
04 Jul 2020
Birmingham
Fulham
1-0
Championship
09 Nov 2019
Birmingham
Fulham
0-1
Championship
06 May 2018
Birmingham
Fulham
3-1
Championship
09 Dec 2017
Birmingham
Fulham
1-0