Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
China Beijing Guoan vs Guangzhou Evergrande FC Tip
Beijing Guoan
Super League
23 September 2022
12:00
Guangzhou Evergrande FC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Beijing Guoan vs Guangzhou Evergrande FC AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Beijing Guoan or the Draw. Beijing Guoan take on Guangzhou Evergrande FC in this Super League league match played in China. Beijing Guoan has a 86% probability to beat Guangzhou Evergrande FC at home. Guangzhou Evergrande FC playing away has a 14% probability to beat Beijing Guoan.

Win Probability

Beijing Guoan
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
W 86% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
14% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Beijing Guoan or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Beijing Guoan
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
0.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.2
1.2

Super League League Table (China)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Wuhan Three Towns
18 15 2 157 42 47
2. Shandong Luneng
18 14 1 339 26 43
3. Shanghai Shenhua
18 10 6 226 10 36
4. SHANGHAI SIPG
18 10 4 422 10 34
5. Henan Jianye
18 9 4 531 12 31
6. Meizhou Kejia
18 8 6 428 12 30
7. Hangzhou Greentown
18 7 8 326 12 29
8. Chengdu Better City
18 7 7 419 1 28
9. Beijing Guoan
18 7 6 528 1 27
10. Tianjin Teda
18 6 5 722 1 23
11. Changchun Yatai
17 5 7 528 3 22
12. Dalian Aerbin
18 4 7 725 -5 19
13. Shenzhen Ruby FC
17 6 1 1021 -16 19
14. Shijiazhuang Y. J.
18 4 6 819 -8 18
15. Wuhan Zall
18 5 2 1122 -15 17
16. Guangzhou Evergrande FC
18 3 2 1311 -16 11
17. Guangzhou R&F
18 3 0 1513 -26 9
18. Hebei Zhongji
18 1 0 1711 -44 3

Head-to-Head

Beijing Guoan
 
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Beijing Guoan vs Guangzhou Evergrande FC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
30%
70%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
91%
9%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
83%
17%
Beijing Guoan Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
77%
Defending %
54%
FORME
67%
Guangzhou Evergrande FC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
1
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
8%
Defending %
54%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Beijing Guoan or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Super League
26 Dec 2021
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Beijing Guoan
Super League
13 Dec 2021
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Beijing Guoan
Super League
02 Nov 2020
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Beijing Guoan
Super League
28 Oct 2020
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Beijing Guoan
Super League
11 Aug 2019
Guangzhou Evergrande FC
Beijing Guoan