Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
World Bayer Leverkusen vs Celtic Tip
Bayer Leverkusen
UEFA Europa League
25 November 2021
05:45
Celtic

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H

Bayer Leverkusen vs Celtic AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Bayer Leverkusen take on Celtic in this UEFA Europa League league match played in World. Bayer Leverkusen has a 82% probability to beat Celtic at home. Celtic playing away has a 18% probability to beat Bayer Leverkusen.

Win Probability

Bayer Leverkusen
Celtic
W 82% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
18% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Bayer Leverkusen
Celtic
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.8
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.5
2.4

Head-to-Head

Bayer Leverkusen
 
Celtic
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Bayer Leverkusen vs Celtic Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
55%
45%
Defending (H2H)
86%
14%
FORME (H2H)
63%
38%
Bayer Leverkusen Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
73%
Defending %
87%
FORME
83%
Celtic Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
12
Attacking %
60%
Defending %
20%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

UEFA Europa League
30 Sep 2021
Celtic
Bayer Leverkusen