Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Banfield vs Rosario Central Tip
Banfield
Primera Division
15 September 2021
09:45
Rosario Central
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Banfield vs Rosario Central AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Rosario Central. Banfield take on Rosario Central in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Banfield has a 58% probability to beat Rosario Central at home. Rosario Central playing away has a 42% probability to beat Banfield.

Win Probability

Banfield
Rosario Central
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Rosario Central Type: Double Chance

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 15 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Banfield
Rosario Central
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
2.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
1.4

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Talleres Cordoba
13 9 2 2 22 12 29
2. River Plate
13 8 3 2 26 16 27
3. Estudiantes L.P.
13 7 3 3 21 9 24
4. Lanus
13 7 2 4 22 3 23
5. Independiente
13 6 4 3 13 3 22
6. Boca Juniors
13 5 6 2 11 3 21
7. Velez Sarsfield
13 5 5 3 17 9 20
8. Godoy Cruz
13 6 2 5 23 5 20
9. Colon Santa Fe
13 5 4 4 10 -5 19
10. Racing Club
12 4 6 2 10 6 18
11. Gimnasia L.P.
13 4 5 4 11 -3 17
12. Rosario Central
13 5 1 7 18 0 16
13. San Lorenzo
13 4 4 5 12 -3 16
14. Defensa Y Justicia
13 3 6 4 13 1 15
15. Argentinos JRS
12 3 6 3 9 1 15
16. Newells Old Boys
12 4 3 5 14 -4 15
17. Union Santa Fe
13 4 3 6 12 -5 15
18. Atletico Tucuman
13 4 3 6 12 -6 15
19. Patronato
13 3 5 5 10 -4 14
20. Huracan
12 2 7 3 8 0 13
21. Banfield
13 2 7 4 10 -3 13
22. Sarmiento Junin
13 3 4 6 11 -5 13
23. Aldosivi
13 4 1 8 15 -9 13
24. Platense
13 2 6 5 15 -3 12
25. Central Cordoba de Santiago
13 2 5 6 13 -5 11
26. Arsenal Sarandi
13 2 5 6 6 -13 11

Head-to-Head

Banfield
 
Rosario Central
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Banfield vs Rosario Central Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
47%
53%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
27%
73%
Defending (H2H)
47%
53%
FORME (H2H)
30%
70%
Banfield Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
0%
FORME
20%
Rosario Central Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
11
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
0%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.10 2.21 3.25 3.52 3.50 3.81
2.00 2.11 3.45 3.78 3.50 3.84
2.05 2.18 3.40 3.78 3.25 3.6
2.09 2.17 3.56 3.78 3.44 3.65
2.10 2.24 3.10 3.41 3.45 3.84
2.10 2.21 3.25 3.52 3.50 3.81
2.12 2.24 3.30 3.61 3.30 3.61
2.15 2.2 3.30 3.43 3.76 3.93
2.16 2.29 3.45 3.8 3.05 3.32
2.11 2.19 3.54 3.76 3.40 3.61
2.10 2.26 3.10 3.46 3.30 3.72
2.09 2.2 3.20 3.46 3.57 3.9
2.10 2.24 3.10 3.41 3.45 3.84
2.16 2.29 3.35 3.67 3.15 3.43
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
3.25 3.46 1.37 1.41
3.25 3.6 1.33 1.38
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
3.40 3.81 1.30 1.36
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
1.96 2.01 1.94 1.99
3.41 3.69 1.33 1.37
1.93 1.98 1.97 2.02
3.20 3.57 1.33 1.39
3.00 3.44 1.33 1.41
3.07 3.39 1.36 1.42
3.40 3.81 1.30 1.36
1.24 1.29 3.94 4.47
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.28 1.34 3.40 3.9
1.34 1.38 3.35 3.62
1.29 1.34 3.50 3.92
1.29 1.34 3.50 3.92
1.28 1.33 3.60 4.03
1.28 1.34 3.40 3.9
1.93 1.98 1.97 2.02
1.32 1.36 3.52 3.8
1.71 1.76 2.23 2.32
1.29 1.34 3.50 3.92
1.29 1.35 3.40 3.85
1.27 1.32 3.67 4.12
1.28 1.33 3.60 4.03
1.96 2.01 1.94 1.99
Bookies
Yes No
1.72 1.83 2.05 2.21
1.87 1.93 2.00 2.07
1.73 1.86 2.00 2.17
1.76 1.85 2.06 2.18
1.68 1.79 2.08 2.26
1.72 1.83 2.05 2.21
1.90 2.02 1.86 1.98
1.67 1.78 2.10 2.28
1.68 1.81 2.05 2.24
1.68 1.79 2.08 2.26
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.28 2.51 1.28 2.51 1.70 4.89
1.32 2.48 1.33 2.52 1.80 4.99
1.33 2.59 1.30 2.48 1.73 4.72
1.32 2.53 1.31 2.5 1.76 4.87
1.26 2.44 1.32 2.68 1.66 4.59
1.28 2.51 1.28 2.51 1.70 4.89
1.34 2.75 1.27 2.47 1.63 4.33
1.32 2.53 1.31 2.5 1.76 4.87
1.30 2.48 1.35 2.67 1.70 4.5
1.30 2.47 1.35 2.65 1.72 4.6
1.26 2.44 1.32 2.68 1.66 4.59
Double Chance AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Rosario Central

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
11 Apr 2021
Rosario Central
Banfield
3-1
Primera Division
05 Dec 2020
Rosario Central
Banfield
1-1
Primera Division
13 Nov 2020
Rosario Central
Banfield
2-4
Primera Division
08 Feb 2020
Rosario Central
Banfield
1-1
Primera Division
12 Aug 2018
Rosario Central
Banfield
1-0