Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Wales Bala Town vs Caernarfon Town Tip
Bala Town
Premier
14 January 2022
07:45
Caernarfon Town

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Bala Town vs Caernarfon Town AI Prediction 14 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Caernarfon Town. Bala Town take on Caernarfon Town in this Premier league match played in Wales. Bala Town has a 39% probability to beat Caernarfon Town at home. Caernarfon Town playing away has a 61% probability to beat Bala Town.

Win Probability

Bala Town
Caernarfon Town
W 39% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
61% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Caernarfon TownType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Bala Town
Caernarfon Town
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
2.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
2

Premier League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
18 15 2 147 33 47
2. Newtown AFC
18 10 3 537 15 33
3. Flint Town United
18 10 2 637 12 32
4. Penybont
18 8 6 436 14 30
5. GAP Connah S Quay FC
18 7 6 519 7 27
6. Caernarfon Town
18 8 3 730 4 27
7. Bala Town
18 6 8 429 2 26
8. Cardiff MET
17 5 5 715 -9 20
9. Barry Town
17 5 4 822 -4 19
10. Haverfordwest County AFC
18 4 5 917 -14 17
11. Aberystwyth Town
18 5 2 1114 -14 17
12. Cefn Druids AFC
18 0 2 1612 -46 2

Head-to-Head

Bala Town
 
Caernarfon Town
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Bala Town vs Caernarfon Town Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
47%
53%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
41%
59%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
44%
56%
Bala Town Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
82%
Defending %
27%
FORME
53%
Caernarfon Town Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
9%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 14 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Caernarfon Town

Last 5 Matches

Premier
04 May 2021
Caernarfon Town
Bala Town
Premier
17 Apr 2021
Caernarfon Town
Bala Town
Premier
20 Mar 2021
Caernarfon Town
Bala Town
Premier
01 Dec 2020
Caernarfon Town
Bala Town
Premier
20 Mar 2020
Caernarfon Town
Bala Town