Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
France Auxerre vs Amiens Tip
Auxerre
Ligue 2
14 May 2022
05:00
Amiens

i *Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Auxerre vs Amiens AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Auxerre or the Draw. Auxerre take on Amiens in this Ligue 2 league match played in France. Auxerre has a 67% probability to beat Amiens at home. Amiens playing away has a 33% probability to beat Auxerre.

Win Probability

Auxerre
Amiens
W 67% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
33% (H2H) W
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Auxerre or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Auxerre
Amiens
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.2

Ligue 2 League Table (France)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Toulouse
38 23 10 582 49 79
2. Ajaccio
38 22 9 739 20 75
3. Auxerre
38 21 11 661 22 74
4. Paris FC
38 20 10 854 19 70
5. Sochaux
38 19 11 847 13 68
6. Guingamp
38 15 13 1052 4 58
7. Caen
38 13 11 1451 9 50
8. LE Havre
38 13 11 1438 -3 50
9. Nimes
38 14 7 1744 -7 49
10. PAU
38 14 7 1741 -8 49
11. Dijon
38 13 8 1748 -5 47
12. Bastia
38 10 16 1238 2 46
13. Niort
38 12 10 1639 -3 46
14. Amiens
38 9 17 1243 2 44
15. Grenoble
38 12 8 1832 -12 44
16. Valenciennes
38 10 14 1434 -13 44
17. Rodez
38 10 13 1532 -10 43
18. Quevilly
38 10 10 1833 -17 40
19. Dunkerque
38 8 7 2328 -25 31
20. Nancy
38 6 9 2332 -37 27

Head-to-Head

Auxerre
 
Amiens
WIN
DRAW
WIN
50% Home
50% Draw
0% Away
Auxerre vs Amiens Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
67%
33%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
85%
15%
Attacking (H2H)
77%
23%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
81%
19%
Auxerre Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
10
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
67%
Defending %
73%
FORME
87%
Amiens Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
20%
Defending %
60%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.371.415.005.647.258.67
1.361.45.005.657.509.05
1.351.395.255.877.759.18
1.331.384.605.259.0011.86
1.361.395.005.488.5010
1.361.395.255.748.109.34
1.351.44.705.397.809.9
1.361.45.005.657.509.05
1.341.44.955.96.708.57
1.361.395.455.898.209.23
1.361.414.845.547.349.08
1.331.385.256.057.509.25
1.331.375.255.977.909.65
1.371.415.005.647.258.67
1.341.385.255.937.759.34
1.381.425.005.637.008.31
1.371.415.155.727.458.71
1.351.424.505.357.009.3
1.361.414.905.587.409.07
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.152.361.621.74
2.202.361.651.74
2.202.351.661.74
2.502.731.501.58
2.102.291.661.78
2.392.471.641.68
2.352.551.561.65
2.202.361.651.74
1.972.031.911.97
2.222.321.701.76
1.992.071.871.94
2.132.361.611.74
2.392.471.641.68
2.152.361.621.74
2.202.351.661.74
2.102.31.651.77
2.232.361.661.73
2.352.551.561.65
1.681.732.282.37
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.151.25.006.05
1.161.214.755.74
1.161.25.256.09
1.201.254.335.03
1.141.185.506.57
1.141.24.856.08
1.151.195.406.34
1.161.214.755.74
1.691.762.192.31
1.151.185.776.58
1.681.752.212.33
1.121.185.006.51
1.141.24.846.07
1.151.25.006.05
1.141.185.506.57
1.131.195.006.35
1.151.195.456.37
1.151.195.406.34
2.032.091.871.92
Bookies
YesNo
1.711.842.002.19
1.681.792.102.27
1.711.822.052.21
1.801.941.912.07
1.721.852.002.18
1.821.911.992.1
1.681.82.072.25
1.681.792.102.27
1.711.82.102.24
1.831.941.932.06
1.711.842.002.19
1.711.82.102.24
1.701.822.052.22
1.721.852.012.18
1.681.82.072.25
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.101.851.162.023.00-28.71
1.041.81.112.012.85-18.67
1.101.811.182.043.20-22.81
1.051.731.172.083.20-16.48
1.081.811.162.053.00-24.73
1.081.781.172.043.20-19.28
1.061.781.162.082.95-23.53
1.041.81.112.012.85-18.67
1.101.81.182.023.29-20.18
1.061.791.142.032.98-20.07
1.081.781.162.013.25-17.38
1.081.781.172.043.20-19.28
1.101.851.162.023.00-28.71
1.091.81.1623.25-18.28
1.091.811.172.043.10-23.63
1.121.851.192.053.10-34.08
1.061.781.162.082.95-23.53
i*Indicated odds were updated on 04:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Auxerre or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 2
24 Jul 2021
Amiens
Auxerre
Ligue 2
02 Mar 2021
Amiens
Auxerre
Ligue 2
07 Nov 2020
Amiens
Auxerre
Ligue 2
07 Apr 2017
Amiens
Auxerre
Ligue 2
04 Nov 2016
Amiens
Auxerre