Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Atletico-MG vs Fluminense Tip
Atletico-MG
Copa Do Brasil
15 September 2021
10:00
Fluminense
Forecast
H2H
Odds

Atletico-MG vs Fluminense AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Atletico-MG take on Fluminense in this Copa Do Brasil league match played in Brazil. Atletico-MG has a 90% probability to beat Fluminense at home. Fluminense playing away has a 10% probability to beat Atletico-MG.

Win Probability

Atletico-MG
Fluminense
W 90% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
10% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match Draw Type: Draw

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 08:09 15 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Atletico-MG
Fluminense
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.8
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.2

Head-to-Head

Atletico-MG
 
Fluminense
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Atletico-MG vs Fluminense Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
56%
44%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
64%
36%
Attacking (H2H)
53%
47%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Atletico-MG Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
69%
Defending %
69%
FORME
80%
Fluminense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
62%
Defending %
54%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.60 1.69 3.60 4.11 5.00 6.03
1.62 1.68 3.75 4.09 5.50 6.25
1.56 1.62 3.85 4.26 5.75 6.71
1.50 1.57 3.75 4.21 6.50 8.01
1.57 1.66 3.50 3.99 5.50 6.8
1.61 1.66 3.82 4.13 5.70 6.41
1.56 1.66 3.50 4.04 5.30 6.66
1.62 1.68 3.75 4.09 5.50 6.25
1.66 1.71 3.70 3.97 5.50 6.11
1.63 1.66 3.90 4.11 5.93 6.42
1.57 1.66 3.65 4.17 5.20 6.33
1.62 1.67 3.82 4.13 5.55 6.23
1.60 1.69 3.60 4.11 5.00 6.03
1.62 1.69 3.60 3.97 5.50 6.4
1.63 1.7 3.65 4.04 5.20 6.03
1.56 1.66 3.50 4.04 5.30 6.66
1.67 1.75 3.50 3.86 5.10 5.91
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
3.75 4.29 1.25 1.3
4.00 4.32 1.27 1.3
3.75 4.29 1.25 1.3
3.70 4.25 1.25 1.31
4.00 4.44 1.25 1.29
3.75 4.29 1.25 1.3
2.14 2.22 1.76 1.82
4.07 4.49 1.25 1.29
2.19 2.29 1.72 1.78
3.70 4.25 1.25 1.31
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
3.60 4.19 1.25 1.31
3.68 4.24 1.25 1.31
4.00 4.44 1.25 1.29
1.37 1.43 3.04 3.34
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.35 1.43 2.95 3.34
1.36 1.43 3.00 3.34
1.44 1.48 2.90 3.08
1.33 1.38 3.25 3.6
1.35 1.42 3.04 3.4
1.34 1.39 3.25 3.56
1.36 1.43 3.00 3.34
1.93 1.98 1.97 2.02
1.38 1.42 3.12 3.36
1.98 2.04 1.90 1.96
1.35 1.42 3.04 3.4
1.35 1.43 2.95 3.34
1.36 1.44 2.90 3.28
1.35 1.42 3.02 3.39
1.34 1.39 3.25 3.56
2.19 2.29 1.72 1.78
Bookies
Yes No
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
2.05 2.21 1.72 1.83
2.30 2.39 1.67 1.72
2.10 2.29 1.66 1.78
2.11 2.25 1.71 1.8
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
2.05 2.21 1.72 1.83
2.18 2.3 1.70 1.77
2.12 2.27 1.69 1.79
2.05 2.22 1.70 1.82
2.10 2.28 1.67 1.78
2.06 2.25 1.68 1.8
2.06 2.21 1.72 1.82
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.15 2.07 1.20 2.23 2.20 14.55
1.10 1.99 1.20 2.34 2.10 14.29
1.15 1.95 1.26 2.29 2.45 19.59
1.12 1.96 1.25 2.4 2.20 13.87
1.13 1.95 1.26 2.37 2.29 15.4
1.14 1.96 1.27 2.38 2.28 14.11
1.10 1.99 1.20 2.34 2.10 14.29
1.15 1.96 1.28 2.37 2.34 14.71
1.13 1.99 1.24 2.35 2.21 14.05
1.13 1.95 1.26 2.37 2.29 15.4
1.15 2.07 1.20 2.23 2.20 14.55
1.17 2.03 1.29 2.42 2.20 10.75
1.16 2.05 1.25 2.35 2.18 11.75
1.14 1.96 1.27 2.38 2.28 14.11
Draw AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Copa Do Brasil
27 Aug 2021
Fluminense
Atletico-MG
1-2
Serie A
23 Aug 2021
Fluminense
Atletico-MG
1-1
Serie A
11 Feb 2021
Fluminense
Atletico-MG
0-0
Serie A
15 Oct 2020
Fluminense
Atletico-MG
1-1
Serie A
16 Nov 2019
Fluminense
Atletico-MG
1-1