Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Brazil Atletico-MG vs Atletico Goianiense Tip
Atletico-MG
Serie A
14 May 2022
10:00
Atletico Goianiense

i *Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Atletico-MG vs Atletico Goianiense AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Atletico-MG take on Atletico Goianiense in this Serie A league match played in Brazil. Atletico-MG has a 80% probability to beat Atletico Goianiense at home. Atletico Goianiense playing away has a 20% probability to beat Atletico-MG.

Win Probability

Atletico-MG
Atletico Goianiense
W 80% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
20% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Atletico-MG
Atletico Goianiense
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
0.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.6

Serie A League Table (Brazil)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Corinthians
6 4 1 110 4 13
2. Atletico-MG
7 3 3 111 4 12
3. Sao Paulo
6 3 2 111 4 11
4. Botafogo
6 3 2 110 3 11
5. Santos
6 3 1 210 5 10
6. Coritiba
6 3 1 211 3 10
7. Avai
6 3 1 27 -1 10
8. America Mineiro
6 3 0 37 0 9
9. Palmeiras
6 2 3 19 4 9
10. RB Bragantino
7 2 3 29 2 9
11. Internacional
6 2 3 16 0 9
12. Fluminense
6 2 2 26 0 8
13. Goias
6 2 2 27 -2 8
14. Cuiaba
6 2 1 35 -3 7
15. Atletico Paranaense
6 2 0 43 -5 6
16. Flamengo
6 1 3 26 0 6
17. Juventude
6 1 3 27 -3 6
18. Ceara
5 1 1 36 -3 4
19. Atletico Goianiense
6 0 3 33 -7 3
20. Fortaleza EC
5 0 1 43 -5 1

Head-to-Head

Atletico-MG
 
Atletico Goianiense
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Atletico-MG vs Atletico Goianiense Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
63%
38%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
80%
20%
Attacking (H2H)
70%
30%
Defending (H2H)
53%
47%
FORME (H2H)
67%
33%
Atletico-MG Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
54%
Defending %
46%
FORME
40%
Atletico Goianiense Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
23%
Defending %
38%
FORME
20%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.301.335.506.0710.0012.05
1.251.285.506.2512.0016.23
1.271.35.756.4510.5013.09
1.251.295.005.8112.0018
1.281.325.506.299.5012.12
1.281.315.656.2311.0013.42
1.271.315.506.459.0011.86
1.251.285.506.2512.0016.23
1.281.315.706.3210.5012.83
1.291.315.946.410.7512.37
1.251.295.426.3210.6014.69
1.251.296.006.9210.0012.86
1.291.315.656.1511.0013.06
1.301.335.506.0710.0012.05
1.251.286.006.8510.5013.4
1.291.335.255.9310.0012.8
1.271.35.606.3210.5013.36
1.271.315.506.459.0011.86
1.241.285.506.4311.0015.5
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.652.971.421.51
2.752.971.451.51
2.702.981.431.5
3.003.341.361.43
2.622.911.441.52
2.602.841.471.54
2.752.971.451.51
2.752.971.451.51
1.881.932.022.08
2.762.931.471.52
1.741.812.132.24
2.703.051.401.49
2.602.841.471.54
2.652.971.421.51
2.803.021.441.5
2.622.951.421.51
2.732.941.461.52
2.752.971.451.51
2.722.891.481.53
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.221.283.904.58
1.201.254.335.03
1.211.254.304.92
1.251.33.754.29
1.201.254.335.03
1.211.264.204.86
1.191.234.705.37
1.201.254.335.03
1.221.254.444.93
1.901.971.962.03
1.181.244.205.12
1.211.264.204.86
1.221.283.904.58
1.201.254.405.08
1.221.283.804.51
1.221.264.284.83
1.191.234.705.37
1.711.762.232.32
Bookies
YesNo
2.202.41.611.71
2.202.361.651.74
2.102.291.661.78
2.382.611.531.62
2.102.291.661.78
2.172.31.691.77
2.152.311.671.76
2.202.361.651.74
2.152.321.661.76
2.292.481.591.68
2.202.41.611.71
2.152.31.681.77
2.202.411.601.71
2.202.411.601.71
2.152.311.671.76
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.061.731.151.993.50-12.42
1.011.661.101.923.75-8.2
1.061.711.151.963.80-10.47
1.021.661.142.013.60-9.93
1.071.761.141.963.50-12.48
1.041.681.151.993.74-10.12
1.051.711.141.963.65-10.65
1.011.661.101.923.75-8.2
1.071.721.161.963.86-10.77
1.011.661.111.953.68-8.63
1.041.681.131.933.90-8.99
1.051.71.151.973.74-10.45
1.061.731.151.993.50-12.42
1.041.671.141.953.95-9.03
1.051.711.151.993.60-11.26
1.071.741.141.943.70-11.06
1.051.711.141.963.65-10.65
i*Indicated odds were updated on 08:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Serie A
17 Oct 2021
Atletico Goianiense
Atletico-MG
Serie A
01 Jul 2021
Atletico Goianiense
Atletico-MG
Serie A
17 Jan 2021
Atletico Goianiense
Atletico-MG
Serie A
20 Sep 2020
Atletico Goianiense
Atletico-MG
Serie A
09 Nov 2017
Atletico Goianiense
Atletico-MG