Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria ASO Chlef vs JS Saoura Tip
ASO Chlef
Ligue 1
3 December 2021
01:30
JS Saoura

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

ASO Chlef vs JS Saoura AI Prediction 3 December 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or JS Saoura. ASO Chlef take on JS Saoura in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. ASO Chlef has a 58% probability to beat JS Saoura at home. JS Saoura playing away has a 42% probability to beat ASO Chlef.

Win Probability

ASO Chlef
JS Saoura
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or JS SaouraType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

ASO Chlef
JS Saoura
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
0.8

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. CR Belouizdad
14 9 3 220 10 30
2. JS Saoura
14 8 3 324 15 27
3. MC Alger
14 7 6 115 8 27
4. ES Setif
14 7 5 214 8 26
5. Paradou AC
12 8 0 417 4 24
6. JS Kabylie
13 6 6 115 9 24
7. CS Constantine
13 7 3 314 6 24
8. US Biskra
14 6 4 418 6 22
9. USM Alger
13 5 5 321 12 20
10. Hussein Dey
14 3 5 613 -6 14
11. RC Arba
14 3 5 612 -10 14
12. Olympique Medea
14 4 2 812 -7 14
13. RC Relizane
13 3 4 610 -11 13
14. NC Magra
14 4 1 910 -10 13
15. HB Chelghoum Laïd
14 2 6 67 -5 12
16. MC Oran
14 2 6 611 -8 12
17. ASO Chlef
14 2 5 78 -6 11
18. WA Tlemcen
14 1 3 107 -15 6

Head-to-Head

ASO Chlef
 
JS Saoura
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
ASO Chlef vs JS Saoura Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
20%
80%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
ASO Chlef Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
60%
FORME
47%
JS Saoura Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
40%
Defending %
60%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 3 December 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
JS Saoura

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
23 Jul 2021
JS Saoura
ASO Chlef
Ligue 1
20 Feb 2021
JS Saoura
ASO Chlef
Ligue 1
30 Nov 2019
JS Saoura
ASO Chlef