Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria ASO Chlef vs Hussein Dey Tip
ASO Chlef
Ligue 1
18 June 2021
04:45
Hussein Dey
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for ASO Chlef vs Hussein Dey 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is ASO Chlef or the Draw. ASO Chlef take on Hussein Dey in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. ASO Chlef has a 53% probability to beat Hussein Dey at home. Hussein Dey playing away has a 47% probability to beat ASO Chlef.

Win Probability

ASO Chlef
Hussein Dey
W 53% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
47% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: ASO Chlef or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

ASO Chlef
Hussein Dey
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
2

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. CR Belouizdad
34 19 12 3 60 38 69
2. ES Setif
34 18 9 7 62 32 62
3. JS Saoura
34 19 8 7 54 29 62
4. USM Alger
33 16 8 9 54 21 56
5. MC Oran
34 13 15 6 46 13 54
6. MC Alger
34 14 11 9 51 16 53
7. JS Kabylie
31 15 7 9 37 12 52
8. CS Constantine
34 13 12 9 35 12 51
9. Paradou AC
34 13 11 10 49 5 50
10. Olympique Medea
34 13 9 12 36 -1 48
11. RC Relizane
34 12 10 12 33 -12 42
12. NC Magra
34 10 10 14 30 -11 40
13. US Biskra
34 9 13 12 27 -11 40
14. AS AIN Mlila
34 12 7 15 34 -15 40
15. WA Tlemcen
33 10 9 14 34 -6 39
16. ASO Chlef
34 10 8 16 37 -13 38
17. Hussein Dey
34 8 13 13 36 -2 37
18. USM Bel Abbes
34 8 9 17 28 -27 33
19. Bordj BOU Arreridj
34 4 9 21 23 -32 21
20. JSM Skikda
33 5 2 26 16 -48 17

Head-to-Head

ASO Chlef
 
Hussein Dey
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
ASO Chlef vs Hussein Dey Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
60%
40%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
50%
50%
Defending (H2H)
59%
41%
FORME (H2H)
78%
22%
ASO Chlef Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
36%
FORME
47%
Hussein Dey Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
10
Attacking %
64%
Defending %
9%
FORME
13%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


ASO Chlef or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
08 Jan 2021
Hussein Dey
ASO Chlef
1-0
Ligue 1
08 Feb 2020
Hussein Dey
ASO Chlef
0-3
Ligue 1
24 Aug 2019
Hussein Dey
ASO Chlef
0-0
Ligue 1
23 May 2015
Hussein Dey
ASO Chlef
0-0
Ligue 1
19 Dec 2014
Hussein Dey
ASO Chlef
1-0