Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Algeria AS AIN Mlila vs CS Constantine Tip
AS AIN Mlila
Ligue 1
18 June 2021
04:00
CS Constantine
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Machine learning forecast for AS AIN Mlila vs CS Constantine 18 June 2021

Our AI-based forecast is AS AIN Mlila or the Draw. AS AIN Mlila take on CS Constantine in this Ligue 1 league match played in Algeria. AS AIN Mlila has a 39% probability to beat CS Constantine at home. CS Constantine playing away has a 61% probability to beat AS AIN Mlila.

Win Probability

AS AIN Mlila
CS Constantine
W 39% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
61% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: AS AIN Mlila or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 18 June 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

AS AIN Mlila
CS Constantine
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.8
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.6
0.4

Ligue 1 League Table (Algeria)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. CR Belouizdad
34 19 12 3 60 38 69
2. ES Setif
34 18 9 7 62 32 62
3. JS Saoura
34 19 8 7 54 29 62
4. USM Alger
33 16 8 9 54 21 56
5. MC Oran
34 13 15 6 46 13 54
6. MC Alger
34 14 11 9 51 16 53
7. JS Kabylie
31 15 7 9 37 12 52
8. CS Constantine
34 13 12 9 35 12 51
9. Paradou AC
34 13 11 10 49 5 50
10. Olympique Medea
34 13 9 12 36 -1 48
11. RC Relizane
34 12 10 12 33 -12 42
12. NC Magra
34 10 10 14 30 -11 40
13. US Biskra
34 9 13 12 27 -11 40
14. AS AIN Mlila
34 12 7 15 34 -15 40
15. WA Tlemcen
33 10 9 14 34 -6 39
16. ASO Chlef
34 10 8 16 37 -13 38
17. Hussein Dey
34 8 13 13 36 -2 37
18. USM Bel Abbes
34 8 9 17 28 -27 33
19. Bordj BOU Arreridj
34 4 9 21 23 -32 21
20. JSM Skikda
33 5 2 26 16 -48 17

Head-to-Head

AS AIN Mlila
 
CS Constantine
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
AS AIN Mlila vs CS Constantine Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
100%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
67%
33%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
20%
80%
FORME (H2H)
40%
60%
AS AIN Mlila Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
4
Goals Against
8
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
11%
FORME
27%
CS Constantine Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
2
Attacking %
22%
Defending %
78%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
AS AIN Mlila or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Ligue 1
08 Jan 2021
CS Constantine
AS AIN Mlila
0-1
Ligue 1
16 Dec 2019
CS Constantine
AS AIN Mlila
0-0
Ligue 1
08 Feb 2019
CS Constantine
AS AIN Mlila
0-0
Ligue 1
14 Sep 2018
CS Constantine
AS AIN Mlila
0-0