Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Arsenal Sarandi vs Union Santa Fe Tip
Arsenal Sarandi
Primera Division
25 November 2021
08:00
Union Santa Fe

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Arsenal Sarandi vs Union Santa Fe AI Prediction 25 November 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Arsenal Sarandi or the Draw. Arsenal Sarandi take on Union Santa Fe in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Arsenal Sarandi has a 51% probability to beat Union Santa Fe at home. Union Santa Fe playing away has a 49% probability to beat Arsenal Sarandi.

Win Probability

Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
W 51% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
49% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Arsenal Sarandi or the DrawType: Double Chance Multi

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.4

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. River Plate
24 16 5 352 34 53
2. Talleres Cordoba
24 14 4 637 11 46
3. Defensa Y Justicia
24 12 8 441 18 44
4. Velez Sarsfield
24 10 9 532 14 39
5. Estudiantes L.P.
24 10 9 541 13 39
6. Colon Santa Fe
24 11 6 726 -2 39
7. Boca Juniors
24 10 8 627 9 38
8. Lanus
24 10 7 743 2 37
9. Independiente
24 9 8 725 2 35
10. Huracan
24 9 8 724 0 35
11. Gimnasia L.P.
24 9 8 727 -1 35
12. Rosario Central
24 9 5 1038 1 32
13. Godoy Cruz
24 8 7 934 3 31
14. Union Santa Fe
24 9 4 1129 -3 31
15. Aldosivi
24 9 3 1226 -11 30
16. Racing Club
24 7 8 922 0 29
17. Argentinos JRS
24 7 8 924 -1 29
18. Platense
24 6 10 833 -1 28
19. Newells Old Boys
24 7 7 1022 -7 28
20. Central Cordoba de Santiago
24 6 8 1029 1 26
21. Banfield
24 5 11 820 -5 26
22. Sarmiento Junin
24 6 6 1223 -8 24
23. San Lorenzo
24 6 6 1220 -11 24
24. Patronato
24 5 9 1023 -12 24
25. Atletico Tucuman
24 5 6 1321 -24 21
26. Arsenal Sarandi
24 4 8 1212 -22 20

Head-to-Head

Arsenal Sarandi
 
Union Santa Fe
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Arsenal Sarandi vs Union Santa Fe Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
58%
42%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
45%
55%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
60%
40%
Arsenal Sarandi Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
63%
Defending %
13%
FORME
40%
Union Santa Fe Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
75%
Defending %
13%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 November 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance MultiAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Arsenal Sarandi or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
20 Nov 2020
Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
Primera Division
01 Nov 2020
Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
Copa de la Superliga
15 Mar 2020
Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
Primera Division
14 Sep 2019
Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe
Primera Division
09 Feb 2018
Arsenal Sarandi
Union Santa Fe