Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Portugal Arouca vs Belenenses Tip
Arouca
Primeira Liga
14 May 2022
02:30
Belenenses

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Arouca vs Belenenses AI Prediction 14 May 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Belenenses. Arouca take on Belenenses in this Primeira Liga league match played in Portugal. Arouca has a 58% probability to beat Belenenses at home. Belenenses playing away has a 42% probability to beat Arouca.

Win Probability

Arouca
Belenenses
W 58% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
42% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or BelenensesType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Arouca
Belenenses
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.6
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1
1.8

Primeira Liga League Table (Portugal)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. FC Porto
34 29 4 186 64 91
2. Sporting CP
34 27 4 373 50 85
3. Benfica
34 23 5 678 48 74
4. SC Braga
34 19 8 752 21 65
5. GIL Vicente
34 13 12 947 5 51
6. Guimaraes
34 13 9 1250 9 48
7. Santa Clara
34 9 13 1238 -16 40
8. Famalicao
34 9 12 1345 -6 39
9. Estoril
34 9 12 1336 -7 39
10. Maritimo
34 9 11 1439 -5 38
11. Pacos Ferreira
34 9 11 1429 -15 38
12. Boavista
34 7 17 1039 -13 38
13. Portimonense
34 10 8 1631 -14 38
14. Vizela
34 7 12 1537 -21 33
15. Arouca
34 7 10 1730 -24 31
16. Moreirense
34 7 8 1933 -18 29
17. Tondela
34 7 7 2041 -26 28
18. Belenenses
34 5 11 1823 -32 26

Head-to-Head

Arouca
 
Belenenses
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Arouca vs Belenenses Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
50%
50%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
38%
62%
Attacking (H2H)
33%
67%
Defending (H2H)
64%
36%
FORME (H2H)
50%
50%
Arouca Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
3
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
23%
Defending %
62%
FORME
27%
Belenenses Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
46%
Defending %
31%
FORME
27%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
2.302.453.253.562.953.21
2.352.463.403.642.953.13
2.352.473.353.62.953.14
2.382.513.203.443.003.21
2.372.53.403.672.873.06
2.352.443.483.692.973.12
2.322.453.353.632.953.16
2.352.463.403.642.953.13
2.332.493.353.682.833.06
2.392.443.463.573.133.22
2.322.483.303.642.853.1
2.302.433.353.642.953.18
2.372.463.483.682.963.1
2.302.453.253.562.953.21
2.352.453.403.623.003.17
2.302.433.303.583.003.23
2.392.493.333.523.023.18
2.302.453.353.672.903.14
2.242.383.403.742.953.2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
3.203.681.301.37
3.303.631.331.38
3.303.711.311.37
3.503.921.291.34
3.253.61.331.38
3.263.641.321.38
3.353.71.321.37
3.303.631.331.38
1.972.021.931.98
3.513.751.331.36
1.992.071.871.94
3.253.81.281.36
3.263.641.321.38
3.203.681.301.37
3.403.771.311.36
3.203.681.301.37
3.223.511.351.4
3.353.71.321.37
1.962.011.941.99
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.301.373.203.68
1.301.353.503.87
1.291.353.453.89
1.331.383.253.6
1.281.343.503.96
1.301.363.403.81
1.271.323.754.17
1.301.353.503.87
1.841.892.062.12
1.311.353.603.89
1.731.82.142.25
1.251.333.404.05
1.301.363.403.81
1.301.373.203.68
1.281.333.604.03
1.291.363.303.79
1.291.333.634
1.271.323.754.17
1.761.812.162.24
Bookies
YesNo
1.751.881.982.14
1.721.812.102.24
1.681.812.052.24
1.801.941.912.07
1.751.872.002.15
1.751.832.082.2
1.681.792.102.27
1.721.812.102.24
1.711.82.102.24
1.821.931.942.07
1.751.881.982.14
1.711.82.102.24
1.731.862.002.17
1.721.812.102.24
1.681.792.102.27
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
1.382.831.322.591.583.83
1.402.991.252.381.604.08
1.402.871.332.591.583.75
1.362.841.302.591.553.82
1.402.981.302.561.533.64
1.412.891.322.531.613.87
1.382.841.302.521.603.97
1.402.991.252.381.604.08
1.402.81.342.571.643.95
1.372.891.292.551.553.82
1.372.831.312.591.573.84
1.412.891.322.531.613.87
1.382.831.322.591.583.83
1.382.841.322.61.573.79
1.402.891.332.61.573.71
1.402.841.352.641.583.7
1.382.841.302.521.603.97
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:05 14 May 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Belenenses

Last 5 Matches

Primeira Liga
09 Jan 2022
Belenenses
Arouca
Primeira Liga
27 Feb 2017
Belenenses
Arouca
Primeira Liga
26 Sep 2016
Belenenses
Arouca
Primeira Liga
21 Feb 2016
Belenenses
Arouca
Primeira Liga
27 Sep 2015
Belenenses
Arouca