Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Tips for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Argentina Argentinos JRS vs Patronato Tip
Argentinos JRS
Primera Division
15 September 2021
07:30
Patronato
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Argentinos JRS vs Patronato AI Prediction 15 September 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Argentinos JRS or the Draw. Argentinos JRS take on Patronato in this Primera Division league match played in Argentina. Argentinos JRS has a 75% probability to beat Patronato at home. Patronato playing away has a 25% probability to beat Argentinos JRS.

Win Probability

Argentinos JRS
Patronato
W 75% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
25% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Argentinos JRS or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 04:09 15 September 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Argentinos JRS
Patronato
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1
0.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1

Primera Division League Table (Argentina)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Talleres Cordoba
13 9 2 2 22 12 29
2. River Plate
13 8 3 2 26 16 27
3. Estudiantes L.P.
13 7 3 3 21 9 24
4. Lanus
13 7 2 4 22 3 23
5. Independiente
13 6 4 3 13 3 22
6. Boca Juniors
13 5 6 2 11 3 21
7. Velez Sarsfield
13 5 5 3 17 9 20
8. Godoy Cruz
13 6 2 5 23 5 20
9. Colon Santa Fe
13 5 4 4 10 -5 19
10. Racing Club
12 4 6 2 10 6 18
11. Gimnasia L.P.
13 4 5 4 11 -3 17
12. Rosario Central
13 5 1 7 18 0 16
13. San Lorenzo
13 4 4 5 12 -3 16
14. Defensa Y Justicia
13 3 6 4 13 1 15
15. Argentinos JRS
12 3 6 3 9 1 15
16. Newells Old Boys
12 4 3 5 14 -4 15
17. Union Santa Fe
13 4 3 6 12 -5 15
18. Atletico Tucuman
13 4 3 6 12 -6 15
19. Patronato
13 3 5 5 10 -4 14
20. Huracan
12 2 7 3 8 0 13
21. Banfield
13 2 7 4 10 -3 13
22. Sarmiento Junin
13 3 4 6 11 -5 13
23. Aldosivi
13 4 1 8 15 -9 13
24. Platense
13 2 6 5 15 -3 12
25. Central Cordoba de Santiago
13 2 5 6 13 -5 11
26. Arsenal Sarandi
13 2 5 6 6 -13 11

Head-to-Head

Argentinos JRS
 
Patronato
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Argentinos JRS vs Patronato Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
38%
63%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
13%
88%
Attacking (H2H)
71%
29%
Defending (H2H)
56%
44%
FORME (H2H)
58%
42%
Argentinos JRS Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
5
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
71%
Defending %
43%
FORME
47%
Patronato Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
29%
Defending %
29%
FORME
33%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.90 1.99 3.10 3.35 4.50 5.04
1.80 1.87 3.25 3.5 4.95 5.55
1.83 1.94 3.10 3.42 4.50 5.21
1.89 1.95 3.28 3.47 4.65 5.03
1.84 1.94 3.00 3.29 4.75 5.51
1.90 1.99 3.10 3.35 4.50 5.04
1.94 2.05 2.95 3.21 4.40 5
1.92 1.96 3.18 3.3 5.02 5.33
1.90 2 3.10 3.38 4.30 4.87
1.91 1.97 3.28 3.46 4.58 4.93
1.80 1.92 3.10 3.46 4.50 5.3
1.87 1.96 3.08 3.32 4.75 5.34
1.84 1.94 3.00 3.29 4.75 5.51
1.94 2.05 2.99 3.25 4.35 4.92
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
1.55 1.63 2.40 2.59
5.25 5.83 1.18 1.21
5.50 6.57 1.14 1.18
5.00 6.35 1.13 1.19
5.50 6.57 1.14 1.18
1.55 1.63 2.40 2.59
2.09 2.13 1.86 1.89
5.75 6.57 1.15 1.18
2.42 2.54 1.60 1.65
5.00 6.35 1.13 1.19
5.00 6.35 1.13 1.19
5.20 6.2 1.15 1.19
5.50 6.57 1.14 1.18
1.60 1.65 2.42 2.54
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
2.65 2.93 1.44 1.52
1.61 1.66 2.40 2.51
1.53 1.62 2.38 2.61
1.58 1.62 2.53 2.62
1.50 1.58 2.48 2.72
2.65 2.93 1.44 1.52
1.56 1.61 2.52 2.65
1.78 1.83 2.13 2.2
1.58 1.62 2.53 2.62
1.55 1.65 2.30 2.53
1.55 1.62 2.42 2.6
1.50 1.58 2.48 2.72
2.78 2.96 1.46 1.51
Bookies
Yes No
2.30 2.51 1.57 1.66
2.55 2.69 1.54 1.59
2.38 2.61 1.53 1.62
2.34 2.49 1.60 1.67
2.28 2.48 1.58 1.67
2.30 2.51 1.57 1.66
2.50 2.73 1.50 1.58
2.30 2.53 1.55 1.65
2.35 2.56 1.55 1.64
2.28 2.48 1.58 1.67
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.15 2.09 1.30 2.65 1.87 6.97
1.19 2.07 1.35 2.6 2.05 7.6
1.18 2.12 1.36 2.79 1.83 5.88
1.20 2.13 1.35 2.65 1.93 6.49
1.14 2.03 1.34 2.77 1.88 6.81
1.15 2.09 1.30 2.65 1.87 6.97
1.19 2.18 1.33 2.7 1.81 5.85
1.20 2.13 1.35 2.65 1.93 6.49
1.18 2.08 1.35 2.68 1.95 6.86
1.20 2.12 1.38 2.75 1.90 6.06
1.14 2.03 1.34 2.77 1.88 6.81
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Combo
Argentinos JRS or
The Draw and -3.5 Goals

Last 5 Matches

Primera Division
22 Feb 2020
Argentinos JRS
Patronato
1-1
Primera Division
07 Apr 2019
Argentinos JRS
Patronato
2-1
Primera Division
09 Sep 2017
Argentinos JRS
Patronato
2-1