Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Belgium Antwerp vs St. Truiden Tip
Antwerp
Jupiler Pro League
25 January 2022
05:45
St. Truiden

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Antwerp vs St. Truiden AI Prediction 25 January 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Match Draw. Antwerp take on St. Truiden in this Jupiler Pro League league match played in Belgium. Antwerp has a 78% probability to beat St. Truiden at home. St. Truiden playing away has a 22% probability to beat Antwerp.

Win Probability

Antwerp
St. Truiden
W 78% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
22% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Match DrawType: Draw

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Comparison

Antwerp
St. Truiden
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.4
1.2
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.4
1.4

Jupiler Pro League League Table (Belgium)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. Club Brugge KV
5 4 1 07 6 49
2. Union St. Gilloise
5 2 1 25 1 46
3. Anderlecht
5 2 1 27 1 39
4. Antwerp
5 0 1 42 -8 33

Head-to-Head

Antwerp
 
St. Truiden
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Antwerp vs St. Truiden Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
58%
42%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
62%
38%
Attacking (H2H)
67%
33%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
63%
38%
Antwerp Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
12
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
100%
Defending %
42%
FORME
67%
St. Truiden Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
7
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
42%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 25 January 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
DrawAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Last 5 Matches

Jupiler Pro League
21 Nov 2021
St. Truiden
Antwerp
Jupiler Pro League
21 Feb 2021
St. Truiden
Antwerp
Jupiler Pro League
13 Sep 2020
St. Truiden
Antwerp
Jupiler Pro League
22 Dec 2019
St. Truiden
Antwerp
Jupiler Pro League
18 Aug 2019
St. Truiden
Antwerp