Free Football AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
The Easier Way to Bet on Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Egypt Al Ahly vs National Bank of Egypt Tip
Al Ahly
Premier League
22 July 2021
05:00
National Bank of Egypt
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Machine learning forecast for Al Ahly vs National Bank of Egypt 22 July 2021

Our AI-based forecast is Al Ahly or the Draw. Al Ahly take on National Bank of Egypt in this Premier League league match played in Egypt. Al Ahly has a 74% probability to beat National Bank of Egypt at home. National Bank of Egypt playing away has a 26% probability to beat Al Ahly.

Win Probability

Al Ahly
National Bank of Egypt
W 74% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
26% (H2H) W
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Al Ahly or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

£100
Bet Credits
Get
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Odds

*Indicated odds were updated on 04:07 22 July 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Al Ahly
National Bank of Egypt
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
2.6
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
0.8
1.2

Premier League League Table (Egypt)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Zamalek SC
27 18 7 2 48 30 61
2. Al Ahly
26 17 7 2 54 33 58
3. AL Masry
28 11 10 7 37 8 43
4. AL Assiouty
27 9 14 4 39 7 41
5. Al Ittihad
28 11 8 9 33 1 41
6. Smouha SC
28 8 16 4 43 6 40
7. Enppi
28 9 11 8 31 1 38
8. El Geish
28 10 7 11 37 6 37
9. Misr EL Makasa
28 10 7 11 29 -8 37
10. El Gouna FC
28 8 12 8 29 -1 36
11. Ceramica Cleopatra
27 7 12 8 35 0 33
12. Ismaily SC
27 9 8 10 35 2 32
13. Ghazl El Mehalla
27 7 11 9 22 -7 32
14. El Mokawloon
28 7 8 13 27 -10 29
15. National Bank of Egypt
28 5 12 11 29 -7 27
16. Aswan Sc
28 6 7 15 22 -26 25
17. Wadi Degla
27 4 11 12 24 -9 23
18. El Entag EL Harby
28 3 10 15 27 -26 19

Head-to-Head

Al Ahly
 
National Bank of Egypt
WIN
DRAW
WIN
45% Home
45% Draw
10% Away
Al Ahly vs National Bank of Egypt Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
0%
0%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
50%
50%
Attacking (H2H)
62%
38%
Defending (H2H)
60%
40%
FORME (H2H)
61%
39%
Al Ahly Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
13
Goals Against
4
Attacking %
81%
Defending %
75%
FORME
73%
National Bank of Egypt Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
6
Attacking %
50%
Defending %
63%
FORME
47%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
1.18 1.23 5.75 7.26 11.50 19.67
1.22 1.26 6.00 7.1 11.00 15.35
1.19 1.23 6.00 7.21 13.00 20.43
1.20 1.25 6.00 7.33 11.00 16.5
1.22 1.26 6.05 7.05 11.75 16.19
1.20 1.25 5.50 6.71 12.00 19.8
1.22 1.26 6.00 7.1 11.00 15.35
1.19 1.25 5.50 7.12 9.80 16.49
1.22 1.25 5.94 6.69 14.51 20.02
1.20 1.26 5.60 7.27 9.00 14.26
1.23 1.26 6.00 6.92 11.50 15.44
1.18 1.23 5.75 7.26 11.50 19.67
1.20 1.25 5.50 6.71 12.00 19.8
1.24 1.28 5.60 6.59 10.50 14.6
1.19 1.24 5.50 6.82 12.00 20.76
1.18 1.24 5.70 7.44 10.00 16.94
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.55 2.81 1.47 1.55
2.50 2.76 1.48 1.57
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.49 2.63 1.56 1.61
2.63 2.86 1.47 1.54
2.55 2.81 1.47 1.55
1.82 1.91 2.00 2.1
2.54 2.72 1.52 1.58
1.81 1.88 2.05 2.14
2.49 2.63 1.56 1.61
2.35 2.59 1.53 1.63
2.40 2.67 1.50 1.6
2.50 2.74 1.49 1.57
2.63 2.86 1.47 1.54
1.75 1.82 2.12 2.22
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
1.17 1.23 4.40 5.37
1.18 1.23 4.50 5.34
1.22 1.27 4.00 4.65
1.17 1.23 4.50 5.44
4.15 4.99 1.19 1.25
1.18 1.22 4.80 5.54
1.18 1.23 4.50 5.34
1.93 2.01 1.91 1.99
1.22 1.26 4.23 4.8
2.07 2.16 1.79 1.86
1.17 1.22 4.52 5.46
1.17 1.23 4.40 5.37
1.20 1.26 4.00 4.8
1.19 1.24 4.37 5.15
1.18 1.22 4.80 5.54
2.06 2.13 1.83 1.88
Bookies
Yes No
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.15 2.33 1.65 1.75
2.30 2.48 1.59 1.67
2.10 2.28 1.67 1.78
2.18 2.36 1.64 1.74
2.15 2.33 1.65 1.75
2.30 2.48 1.59 1.67
2.06 2.2 1.73 1.83
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.25 2.48 1.57 1.68
2.15 2.35 1.63 1.74
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
1.02 1.68 1.05 1.77 4.40 -6.27
1.01 1.7 1.08 1.9 3.50 -8.71
1.02 1.63 1.12 1.9 4.45 -7.08
1.02 1.64 1.11 1.89 4.33 -7.15
1.02 1.65 1.11 1.91 4.05 -7.74
1.01 1.64 1.10 1.89 4.10 -7.29
1.01 1.7 1.08 1.9 3.50 -8.71
1.04 1.66 1.14 1.94 4.10 -8.55
1.01 1.69 1.08 1.9 3.55 -8.51
1.02 1.66 1.11 1.91 4.04 -7.77
1.02 1.68 1.05 1.77 4.40 -6.27
1.05 1.71 1.13 1.93 3.80 -9.65
1.05 1.73 1.11 1.9 3.70 -9.59
1.01 1.64 1.10 1.89 4.10 -7.29
Double Chance Multi AI Forecast
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


Al Ahly or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
17 Jan 2021
National Bank of Egypt
Al Ahly
0-0